Whilst the rebels continue to undermine the club

Looks like those chickens are coming home to roost for evil Pete and his band of tramps very soon. Once the EC people decide that the evidence presented is irrefutible, I for one will be writing to the council to inform them to stop trying to collect council tax. I fully expect them to take me to court where I'll fight my corner based on the corruption between them and Jim torbetts ex employers.

Westhorn park is fine, it was bevaderie hospital that was sinking and round the Springfield rd area where riverside school used to be? How do I know, I was raised across the road from it, my father had a plot behind it and was friendly with Andy who was there groundsman for years.

So if they are trying to say the land is contaminated or sinking, ( which is the main problem in that area due to the river which flows at the back of the Westhorn park) it's bullshit.

We all know what happened here, and justice must be done.

and who the hell in the right minds would have parkhead involved in the commonwealth games?

Imagine the pope coming to Glasgow and the council picking the 5 star stadium over the 4 star stadium?

You better believe they would have kicked up fuck.

The unpalatable truth is that if they take action against the mockits they will have to take action against the Spanish, that won't be happening as the europhiles have already organised an economic/political escape route for the Spanish, the mockits will invoke same.

The unpalatable truth is that if they take action against the mockits they will have to take action against the Spanish, that won't be happening as the europhiles have already organised an economic/political escape route for the Spanish, the mockits will invoke same.

Wouldnt the sfa look at it as a prima fascia case, surely they can't just overlook this?

Wouldnt the sfa look at it as a prima fascia case, surely they can't just overlook this?

Well back in 1996 when the Torbett scandal hit the headlines the SFA overlooked the whole sordid mess. Overlooked kids being abused and overlooked the fact the Kelly's covered up the abuse. Contrast with the NCAA and Penn State. I hear the Team GB curling squad has been hired to sweep, sweep, sweep.