The Only Thing To Save Ally

JamieG54

If he does stay on is to replace his coaches. Durrant and co are just a job for the boys and have never proven it anywhere else. Durrants record as Manager makes Ally look like Guardiola.

If Ally wants to go down the route for passion and know what it means to play for us then he could do worse than David Weir and Barry Ferguson. Both new to management but this would be a learning curve. They only left a few years ago and must be thinking the same as us just now about our play. I would even invite in Alex Rae who again has a bit of grit and is a Ger through and through. Speaks well about us too. They wouldnt stand for that performance and a ''chat'' at half time. Remember Weir grabbing Lafferty at ht away to Aberdeen and Rae booting the Russian.

After a season Ally could go and represent us or be on the board.

If Ally does win the treble some people will go down in folklore with it but we need to look at next season and beyond.

This above is only if the board dont sack Ally or he walks. I can see big Lee getting a coaching job soon to be honest but he may be as useful as Durrant except he could do keeper exercises with his hands.

I'm getting to the stage where I'm wondering if we need to get all the 'Rangers' men out the management side of the club.

I wish we had a few more running the business side of things, but we look like we need a total reworking from the inside out on the playing side. A management team with no preconceived ideas, no biases. Just purely to go in there, improve the players and produce a watchable team on the park.

Sack two coaches and bring 3 more in. With all our money.

Barry Ferguson hasn't exactly done too well since he took the reigns.

Davie Weir is the same.

Alex Rae I'm not too sure about, I don't really know about his coaching ability. I don't think him kicking someone is what we are looking for at the minute though.

Said it plenty of times before, when Ally got the job he should have got his own coaches in. You see Walter created the management team comprising of McCoist & co in order to bolster his management. Ally and Walter are very different people, and I would expect McCoist would need a very different coaching team in order to support him. However the coaching staff just stayed the same.

Now, the only way that would have worked is if the coaching team were worldclass, however, I think we can all agree they are not. So McCoist doesn't have the right people below him to enable him to do his job.

I said the exact same thing as soon as McCoist got the job, and it's a shame the same thing is being said after so long. McCoist requires a hard nut in there, and someone with sound technical knowledge.

He has niether

I just don't think he's got it as a manager regardless, our coaching could do with a complete overhaul but I'm not sure it would make much difference if the manager stays the same

If you watch McCoist during the game he takes a hell of a lot of advice from McDowell, and if he never took that advice McDowell would not be offering it so much. I have no idea what Durrant actually does.

If you watch McCoist during the game he takes a hell of a lot of advice from McDowell, and if he never took that advice McDowell would not be offering it so much. I have no idea what Durrant actually does.

McDowell won about seven titles in a row with the tarrier reserves, unlike Durrant I certainly think he's got some coaching ability. Been here a long time though so probably would be better with something more fresh.

If he does stay on is to replace his coaches. Durrant and co are just a job for the boys and have never proven it anywhere else. Durrants record as Manager makes Ally look like Guardiola.

Stopped reading at that brainless, asinine, frivolous, inane, pish-stained, idiotic, vapid, empty-headed comment.

One game is a managerial career record? Fuck right off.

I think Durrant goes for a pint with Ally. He also sets the cones out for training and other important tasks.

The whole management team needs put on notice. They have a 1 year rolling contract. Time for the clock to start ticking down.

If Ally wants to go down the route for passion and know what it means to play for us then he could do worse than David Weir and Barry Ferguson. Both new to management but this would be a learning curve. They only left a few years ago and must be thinking the same as us just now about our play. I would even invite in Alex Rae who again has a bit of grit and is a Ger through and through. Speaks well about us too. They wouldnt stand for that performance and a ''chat'' at half time. Remember Weir grabbing Lafferty at ht away to Aberdeen and Rae booting the Russian.

After a season Ally could go and represent us or be on the board.

If Ally does win the treble some people will go down in folklore with it but we need to look at next season and beyond.

This above is only if the board dont sack Ally or he walks. I can see big Lee getting a coaching job soon to be honest but he may be as useful as Durrant except he could do keeper exercises with his hands.

So replace 2 coaches that are "jobs for the boys" and bring in 3 people that also would fall under the same category. Also 2 out of 3 are failures as managers

Rino Gattuso wants a coaching job at Rangers; Perhaps we could ponder more into getting him on board; if his coaching tactics are bad, then he could just kick fuck out of the players until they start performing?

He has signed Lafferty twice :lol: