Infestations

The Educator

When did questioning Ally ability make you a bheast?

Ally's vision and style of play isn't what the fans want. I'd also say that people wanting him to remain after the end of the season are now 'the minority'.

i would say people wanting him to remain after the end of the season, are probably the beasts wanting to keep him to fook us up.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you what thopinion cancer in our support is, the ones love McCoist more than their club. I don't need to name names on that one do I. They should fuck off along with McCoist.

Thats a wee bit too strong mate, they like the rest of us should be allowed their opinions with out being told to feck off, they need educated not abused as that should be saved fot Tims.

Goat - "I'll tell you what the real cancer in our support is, the ones love McCoist more than their club. I don't need to name names on that one do I. They should fuck off along with McCoist."

You have been after McCoist's head on a weekly basis never mind how we played or how many we score so I won't be taking any advice from you on what I or our manager should do.

thehost - "Whilst the op is slavishly open to accepting mediocrity, all in the name of guid rangers men. Most of us are demanding aspirational standards are agreed and met."

And here was I thinking you were just an agenda merchant who constantly posts negative comments about our manager, oh how could I have been so wrong. On second thoughts I was right you are just an agenda merchant who posts negative comments about our manager.

thehost - "Whilst the op is slavishly open to accepting mediocrity, all in the name of guid rangers men. Most of us are demanding aspirational standards are agreed and met."

And here was I thinking you were just an agenda merchant who constantly posts negative comments about our manager, oh how could I have been so wrong. On second thoughts I was right you are just an agenda merchant who posts negative comments about our manager.

Why don't you just admit you were steamin' and don't know what you were trying to say?

someone with an objective view of the performance of a highly paid individual, more like

I was delighted when ally was taking over as I knew no one could produce duff, negative football the way smith did

boy was I wrong

someone with an objective view of the performance of a highly paid individual, more like

I was delighted when ally was taking over as I knew no one could produce duff, negative football the way smith did

boy was I wrong

You must have known that this was going to happen when it was Smith who was showing Ally the ropes.