McCoist on STV. Fans need a reality check

Irrespective of anything else Alistair is simply a poor manager a very poor manager with the riches at his disposal, his present cup record would have seen anyone else relieved of their duties, it does appear that Alistair has become bigger than the club.

Not bigger than the club but certainly bigger than Jack Irvine, thank fuck.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrespective of anything else Alistair is simply a poor manager a very poor manager with the riches at his disposal, his present cup record would have seen anyone else relieved of their duties, it does appear that Alistair has become bigger than the club.

do you think the board at rangers believe that ally is bigger than the club?

CW warns 'Decisions will have to be made and there will be a period of pain'. Judge freezes assets and warns of a real risk of the club 'going bust'. Further attempts being made to freeze assets. Board members (Greig and McLelland) leaving saying they have been 'isolated', Documentary by BBC about the problems and making Whyte out to be less than trustworthy. ALL in September/October. Contrary to the above post, I think it's reasonable to think this may have had some affect because there is plenty there for players to infer that the boardroom issues are likely to affect them soon.

The sale of jelavic during the window had an effect as well

As long as Ally is the Rangers manager l will back him, yes he has made mistakes but so have the board and l am still willing to back them so why not Ally? and let's be honest some sections of our fans have left a lot to be desired over the last two years. Time for us all to start pulling in the same direction and get back to the top were we belong and stop being our own worst enemies.

The 15 point lead was just that - a lead, ours to lose. No one can be blamed for us going from 15 ahead to 4 behind apart from Ally and the players. Its their fault and regardless of peoples opinions on them thats a fact. The players and manager are the only ones who can be blamed for losing a 15 point lead.

Rangers fans need a reality check.....eh no, this is Rangers we should ALWAYS and I fucking mean always have the highest of standards and push to be record setters and record breakers!

We are the most successful club in the world for a reason, there is no way we should accept a drop in standards and to use the Laudrup and Gazza years as a comparison is just a joke.

I mean if you think in our comparative wage and players compared to the teams we play them we should be playing good football most weeks oh and I wxpect Rangers players and management to have more of a fight about them not moaning in the press.....if you can't handle playing or managing the greatest club in the world then do one!!!!

Some comedy gold in this thread from unconscious comedians... :thumbup: Fantastic stuff.

"'We' already laughed at him already... me n' my Interwebz mates n'that... didn't 'we?'

Didn't 'we?' Back me up... Haunerz... Palsy-walsies? PM Loyal? ( :lol: ) Please? Gonnae help? Anyone?"

Drowning.jpg

*Glug-glug-glug*