Ally is losing it!

SteveJ

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fast becoming an embarassment only hope the board are taking notice and his days are numbered,mutual termination at end of season along with rest of coaching staff

A user name like that talking about any Rangers player past or present being an embarrassment ---- do u do irony??

In before AlbertzLeftPeg and 1st_Jan_1994 come in and go ape shit.

Nothing there to go ape shit about. I don't like trying to put a positive spin on the Albion Rovers result cos it was embarrassing and he should admit it. Other than that, and the Man City bit, he's not said anything wrong.

A user name like that talking about any Rangers player past or present being an embarrassment ---- do u do irony??

cue the usual Barry bashing on here yawn really don't get peoples resentment towards Fergie ok you think hes arrongant or an arsehole but that shouldn't take away from his acheivments as treble winning captain

Aye, because that makes his opinion of McCoist worthless eh?

well, to be fair, you seem to think anyone with any opinion that isn't the same as yours regards McCoist is worthless. 'Brain dead', was it?

Nothing there to go ape shit about. I don't like trying to put a positive spin on the Albion Rovers result cos it was embarrassing and he should admit it. Other than that, and the Man City bit, he's not said anything wrong.

so saying that we acheived a draw against a team who were a division above us last season is acceptable?

so saying that we acheived a draw against a team who were a division above us last season is acceptable?

Did you actually read what I said there or just see the first sentence and dive right in?

I said APART from trying to put a positive spin on the Albion Rovers result and the bit about Man City he's said nothing wrong. I'm pretty sure that would cover saying we drew against a team who were above us last season.

I'm not here defending ally,but didn't rovers beat premier league Motherwell? Nobody seems to mention that,an absolute embarrassment

Plenty of Prem teams have struggled against League 1/2 opposition in the last two years. Some people will accept 'excuses' for those teams doing so, but not excuses for Rangers doing so (even though our results are on the whole far better than the Prem teams results when playing the same standard of teams).

I'm not here defending ally,but didn't rovers beat premier league Motherwell? Nobody seems to mention that,an absolute embarrassment

we're not Motherwell though and never should be comparing ourselves to shite like that even where we are our budget dwarfs theirs seems that we're developing a small team attitude which can never be allowed to happen

If having the second biggest budget shouldn't make us second best, then why have the second biggest budget?

The financial side of things are that simple Ally, no matter what circumstances there are, with all things considered, we should beat Albion Rovers at home 10 times out of 10.

Saying Aird and Templeton or the rest of the boys kept going and didn't hide means little, it is the very least you'd expect. What was wrong was there was no fluency or ability to penetrate a part time defence

Did you actually read what I said there or just see the first sentence and dive right in?

I said APART from trying to put a positive spin on the Albion Rovers result and the bit about Man City he's said nothing wrong. I'm pretty sure that would cover saying we drew against a team who were above us last season.

apologies aye in feet first there haha

we're not Motherwell though and never should be comparing ourselves to shite like that even where we are our budget dwarfs theirs seems that we're developing a small team attitude which can never be allowed to happen

I think you're being unrealistic. However, even accepting your argument, what about sellic? They've struggled too.

Plenty of Prem teams have struggled against League 1/2 opposition in the last two years. Some people will accept 'excuses' for those teams doing so, but not excuses for Rangers doing so (even though our results are on the whole far better than the Prem teams results when playing the same standard of teams).

No we don't :lol:

We lost out to Falkirk in the LC when we were in the SPL

We lost out to QOtS in the Ramsdens

We got beat by Forfar in the LC

We were held to a replay at home by Albion

That's just the cups not to mention the various stumbles in the league against third tier teams.

So in 3 seasons we have been knocked out the cups by lower league teams every single season.

If having the second biggest budget shouldn't make us second best, then why have the second biggest budget?

The financial side of things are that simple Ally, no matter what circumstances there are, with all things considered, we should beat Albion Rovers at home 10 times out of 10.

Saying Aird and Templeton or the rest of the boys kept going and didn't hide means little, it is the very least you'd expect. What was wrong was there was no fluency or ability to penetrate a part time defence

Football is not that straight forward. What about sellic failing similarly? Motherwell, Dundee U, ICT should be beating these team 10 out of 10 too by that argument. Not as big a budget difference, but still a big budget difference. A record of 30-3-1 is easily an acceptable position to be in against these teams, considering how the Prem teams do against them.

I think you're being unrealistic. However, even accepting your argument, what about sellic? They've struggled too.

any team can struggle in a one off game but this isn't a knee jerk reaction time and time again we see the same one dimensional turgid tactics,Forfar,East Fife the hammering from Inverness and thats just off the top of my head its far from a one off

No we don't :lol:

We lost out to Falkirk in the LC when we were in the SPL

We lost out to QOtS in the Ramsdens

We got beat by Forfar in the LC

We were held to a replay at home by Albion

That's just the cups not to mention the various stumbles in the league against third tier teams.

So in 3 seasons we have been knocked out the cups by lower league teams every single season.

I've quoted it before. This season our results are 30-3-1 against League 1/2 teams. In the last two years the SPL teams have a record o 11-4-5 against League 1/2 teams, I believe. MUCH better.

I've quoted it before. This season our results are 30-3-1 against League 1/2 teams. In the last two years the SPL teams have a record o 11-4-5 against League 1/2 teams, I believe. MUCH better.

So which SPL/Prem sides have gone out 3 times in the last 3 seasons to lower league oposition?

any team can struggle in a one off game but this isn't a knee jerk reaction time and time again we see the same one dimensional turgid tactics,Forfar,East Fife the hammering from Inverness and thats just off the top of my head its far from a one off

That's my point though, from results, clearly Prem teams suffer the same problems when playing these teams (or worse - at least we win the games most of the time).

we are not the motherwell we are the rangers if he does not thinks that the albion rovers result was a embarrasement then he should not be the manager of glasgow rangers he should resign and it pains me to say that