My families first game

Last night I dragged the family along to the game much to my daughters annoyance as she hates football lol. Got my young lad dressed in his full strip (over warm clothing) and off we went to the match, he started getting excited as we got out of the car and he could see all the fans wearing the same top as him and the bright floodlights of the stadium.

We collected our tickets and made our way into the family stand (unfortunately arriving too late to meet Broxi) and took our seats in br1 which were great seats. I tried to sit my boy on my knee but he insited on having his own seat which looked right over the pitch.

His face lit up when simply the best came on and I lifted him up and pointed out the players running onto the pitch. We had pretty much just sat down and go him settled into his seat and I was telling my mrs about the union bears when little went down and the ref pointed to the spot. I lifted my boy up and told him to watch the goal, when jig scored and the crowd erupted my sons face was a picture that will live with me for the rest of my life.

The atmosphere was brilliant where we where we were sitting and my mrs has asked if id bring her back and get tickets in bf1 lol lucky for us all the goals were at our end which made it for the kids.

The second half proved a bit too much for my young lad being up well past bedtime and he fell asleep. When we told him he fell asleep this morning he took a right stroo saying that he never lol

All in I think they all enjoyed it and will hopefully all return soon. Gona frame my boys top, ticket programme and champions scarf with a pic of us together at ibrox to make sure he never forgets our first game of many together.

Awesome mate, the kids are the future of our club. My daughter has been coming along with me now for 2 years and she is 7. Got her a season ticket when she wanted to go and we moved to BR3 and its been great, she loves it.

The younger daughter always asks about coming to the football too but she is still too young, but in another 2 years I reckon we'll have another season book for the club!

The wife only wants to come along if we get hospitality...typical wummen!

Last night I dragged the family along to the game much to my daughters annoyance as she hates football lol. Got my young lad dressed in his full strip (over warm clothing) and off we went to the match, he started getting excited as we got out of the car and he could see all the fans wearing the same top as him and the bright floodlights of the stadium.

We collected our tickets and made our way into the family stand (unfortunately arriving too late to meet Broxi) and took our seats in br1 which were great seats. I tried to sit my boy on my knee but he insited on having his own seat which looked right over the pitch.

His face lit up when simply the best came on and I lifted him up and pointed out the players running onto the pitch. We had pretty much just sat down and go him settled into his seat and I was telling my mrs about the union bears when little went down and the ref pointed to the spot. I lifted my boy up and told him to watch the goal, when jig scored and the crowd erupted my sons face was a picture that will live with me for the rest of my life.

The atmosphere was brilliant where we where we were sitting and my mrs has asked if id bring her back and get tickets in bf1 lol lucky for us all the goals were at our end which made it for the kids.

The second half proved a bit too much for my young lad being up well past bedtime and he fell asleep. When we told him he fell asleep this morning he took a right stroo saying that he never lol

All in I think they all enjoyed it and will hopefully all return soon. Gona frame my boys top, ticket programme and champions scarf with a pic of us together at ibrox to make sure he never forgets our first game of many together.

Great story, he shouldn't be falling asleep at 27 though

:D

Took my boy to the game last night. It was his first game under the lights at Ibrox. Sitting in BF3 with the UB to our right and the BO to our left the atmosphere was tremendous. I even managed to catch a wayward Aird shot at goal. I handed the ball to my son and told him he could keep it. He wasn't to happy when I told him I was only winding him up. Ahh, the simple joys of Fatherhood.

Nice one, what age is your lad ? And what's the best age to take the young'un ? My 2 boys are 3&4, just think it's a bit to young to take them just now, I want them to remember it and appreciate it like your boy sounded like he did