***The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Match Thread***

rosco_g88

I actually really enjoyed the game, one of the few which has had my full attention. Both teams defended pretty well. Some good performances from Black, Foster, Faure and Peralta(when he wasn't giving it away). Only thing that annoyed me was McCulloch somewhat acting and Aird's greediness on certain occasions.

What about cohesion mate? The link up play was nonexistent, we constantly gave the ball away. Frustration after frustration. Loved the goals but definitely not happy with that performance

I am slowly losing faith when fans wanna fight each other over a percentage in what i regard as my club as has been in my family as long as i remember. See aw you bawbags that wanna argue and try and get 1 up on each other gonna just leave us the fans.IF we want to seek you we will find you.

Normal fan, season ticket and share holder. Sick of everything just want fooball and Ally to get us past Albion and then Scumdee.

Oh and aye Fuck the Pope and muslims (tu)

I am slowly losing faith when fans wanna fight each other over a percentage in what i regard as my club as has been in my family as long as i remember. See aw you bawbags that wanna argue and try and get 1 up on each other gonna just leave us the fans.IF we want to seek you we will find you.

Normal fan, season ticket and share holder. Sick of everything just want fooball and Ally to get us past Albion and then Scumdee.

Oh and aye Fuck the Pope and muslims (tu)

Engage your brain mate.

People end up with their door kicked down at 6am and 5 years in jail for saying stuff like that.