*** The official Chelsea in crisis and bottling it thread****

AlCapone

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea deserved to drop points.

Sit back with 20 mins to go is foolish and Jose thinks it's his first side all over again.

That said Chelsea will romp the title....could we see another invincibles this season?

I think it's possible. I'd fancy them against anybody at the Brodge and they've played their two hardest away games of the season already.

Unless there is a some unexpected slip up I think they could potentially go undefeated.

I think it's possible. I'd fancy them against anybody at the Brodge and they've played their two hardest away games of the season already.

Unless there is a some unexpected slip up I think they could potentially go undefeated.

I think it mostly depends on Costa getting back and not getting another long injury layoff.

I think most Chelsea fans would have taken a point at OT since Drogba was the main striker and he did score but watching him now it's clear he's lost his pace and some power.

If they are still 6 or more clear come Christmas it's more or less done IMO.

Cant stand Chelsea scum and cant stand how some try to say that us and them are the "Blues Brothers" their history is nothing compared with ours, theyre just a diddy team bought by a billionaire. Hate all the Rangers and Chelsea pish, the only team I associate with us is Linfield and maybe Hamburg and thats due to historical ties. Chelsea fans are right wing scum.

Cant stand Chelsea scum and cant stand how some try to say that us and them are the "Blues Brothers" their history is nothing compared with ours, theyre just a diddy team bought by a billionaire. Hate all the Rangers and Chelsea pish, the only team I associate with us is Linfield and maybe Hamburg and thats due to historical ties. Chelsea fans are right wing scum.

You sound angry.

Keep Calm and KTBFFH.

You sound angry.

Keep Calm and KTBFFH.

Does anger me a bit. Ive got a mate who constantly shouts "Rangers and Chelsea" when he sees me. Acts like Rangers and them have some sort of rich friendly history. Truth be told hed probably rather watch them than Rangers. Just cant stand the club or their fans, and cant stand how some try to put us and them in the same box.

We're a world renowned club, with a rich history of success and a world wide fan base, with Loyalist and Pro-Union traditions. Chelsea are no marks who bought success and shouldnt be mentioned along side us.

Also, I dont like seeing Chelsea tops at Ibrox, most Chelsea fans probably could care less about us do people think Stamford Bridge is full of Rangers tops? Doubt it.

Does anger me a bit. Ive got a mate who constantly shouts "Rangers and Chelsea" when he sees me. Acts like Rangers and them have some sort of rich friendly history. Truth be told hed probably rather watch them than Rangers. Just cant stand the club or their fans, and cant stand how some try to put us and them in the same box.

We're a world renowned club, with a rich history of success and a world wide fan base, with Loyalist and Pro-Union traditions. Chelsea are no marks who bought success and shouldnt be mentioned along side us.

Also, I dont like seeing Chelsea tops at Ibrox, most Chelsea fans probably could care less about us do people think Stamford Bridge is full of Rangers tops? Doubt it.

I don't see many Chelsea tops at Ibrox tbh, I have been to about 4 or 5 Chelsea games in the past few years and quite a few boys from up here travel down.

One of the main Chelsea fourums online (Shed End) they have a sub forum about us so looks like there is something there from both ends.

In reality the majority of Chelsea/Rangers fans couldnt give a fuck about the other.

I don't see many Chelsea tops at Ibrox tbh, I have been to about 4 or 5 Chelsea games in the past few years and quite a few boys from up here travel down.

One of the main Chelsea fourums online (Shed End) they have a sub forum about us so looks like there is something there from both ends.

In reality the majority of Chelsea/Rangers fans couldnt give a fuck about the other.

I just see it as some of the more "new age" fans seeing Chelsea as a bigger club than us and wanting to support a bigger club and claim they have ties to Rangers, when to me Chelsea is in no way a bigger club than us. That said it really doesnt effect my life in anyway and it doesnt bother me as much as it may seem. I just think some younger fans (its mostly younger fans ive seen shouting about chelsea) dont appreciate how big a club Rangers is and that we're historically much bigger than them.

I also hate Man U more than Chelsea, but I always bite the bait when folk bring up the Rangers - Chelsea thing :lol:

I just see it as some of the more "new age" fans seeing Chelsea as a bigger club than us and wanting to support a bigger club and claim they have ties to Rangers, when to me Chelsea is in no way a bigger club than us. That said it really doesnt effect my life in anyway and it doesnt bother me as much as it may seem. I just think some younger fans (its mostly younger fans ive seen shouting about chelsea) dont appreciate how big a club Rangers is and that we're historically much bigger than them.

I also hate Man U more than Chelsea, but I always bite the bait when folk bring up the Rangers - Chelsea thing :lol:

The whole Chelsea/Rangers/Linfield thing has been about much longer than when Roman took over them. I think my uncle used to be in one of the supporters clubs back in the 80's.

I think in general you will find younger supporters taking to the EPL much more than Scottish football and that's down to the gulf in class and in general excistment with their league compared to what we have.

When I was growing up all you seen was Rangers/taig tops...now I hardly ever see them...it's Chelsea/United/City ect.

Who can blame them though?

Newcastle v Chelsea last season wasa good old sash bash...

Billy boys, No pope of Rome the full songbook...

The prem is too strong nowadays to go unbeaten IMO. If man city spent well and had a world class manager, maybe they could do it due to squad depth.

When arsenal did it the standard of player was far lower than it is now. Taking nothing away from the fact, but due to the improvements in the league I can't see it happening again

• 1 month later...

Newcastle v Chelsea last season wasa good old sash bash...

Billy boys, No pope of Rome the full songbook...

If you go to a Chelsea away game you'll see plenty of Rangers/Chelsea flags, and I'd say it was 50/50 between Rangers fans who like Chelsea and Chelsea fans who like Rangers. Home games are different, too many fucking tourists and new age prawn sandwich bastards at the Bridge these days.