Your starting 11 for the Dundee Hibs semi-final?

SuperAli

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the date been confirmed yet?

My team providing everyone's fit

Bell

Faure Moshni McCulloch Wallace

Templeton Law Black Smith

Daly Little

Before anyone shoots me down on Smith, I know he's not the best but in a big one off game like this his experience would count for a lot

Not big on Daly or Little but again experience especially Daly against his old team mates could be vital

Bell

Daly Little

Before anyone shoots me down on Smith, I know he's not the best but in a big one off game like this his experience would count for a lot

Not big on Daly or Little but again experience especially Daly against his old team mates could be vital

I think its the 12th of April but don't quote me on that.

Bell

Daly Little

I think I would rather Jig up front he is more of a threat there but its who to put in his place at the back. I just worry with the pace Utd hold Jig would get tore a new one :(

GK Bell

RWB Foster

CB Mohsni

CB McCulloch

CB Faure

LWB Wallace

CM Black

CM Law

CM Macleod

AM Templeton

FW Daly

I can imagine us playing some sort of line up like this that gives us two fullbacks with pace who would support the midfield so we are not overrun in the middle of the park.I think Ally will be cautious but as the game goes on depending on result would be able to add either attackers like Clark,Sheils and Aird or players like Smith and Peralta if defending a lead or fresh legs.

I think I would rather Jig up front he is more of a threat there but its who to put in his place at the back. I just worry with the pace Utd hold Jig would get tore a new one :(

Aye it's a worry but the thought of Faure, Cribari. Hegarty or Perry in there fills me with bigger fear

Aye it's a worry but the thought of Faure, Cribari. Hegarty or Perry in there fills me with bigger fear

Its a dilemma although I am a fan of Faure at CH. Just baffles me how pish Cribari is for someone who has a very good pedigree.

Off topic have you got spare for Brechin? Our bus got broken into and down 12 tickets.

I think the team will be the exact same as the one that wins the Ramsdens cup the week before, unless (god forbid) that doesn't go in our favour and barring any follow on injury's then I would imagine that will be their reward, this could turn out to be a very good April for The Rangers

:7325: we are the people :thumbup:

Why do people keep putting Mcleod in the team to face Utd .It won't happen and shouldn't .He hasn't kicked a ball for ages .

As for Jig .I would play him up front but that has even less chance of happening.

If Jig is not up to this game we will get a doing .He is that important In this one.