Changed My Mind- Ally To Stay

JamieG54

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When we win the Scottish cup Jamie you can start a conga from the piggery to Ibrox on your knees all the way pleading forgiveness, you, GOAT,Godfather, Rangersfanbase,1st of Jan Coplandbear will be at the front.

Naw. If we win the Scottish Cup he still has to go. Clueless tactically as a manager.

Was off the boil and angry after our first game v Albion. Was the first time i had ever called for him to go. Can see us playing much better after a few signings in the sunmer. Playing Gallagher and getting rid of Hutton and deadwood has lifted my hopes Ally has a plan.

Ally to stay and give him next season to prove to all of us. He has two summer windows and one winter to build for the top division.

Cmon Super

have the previous seasons not been enough for him??

When we win the Scottish cup Jamie you can start a conga from the piggery to Ibrox on your knees all the way pleading forgiveness, you, GOAT,Godfather, Rangersfanbase,1st of Jan Coplandbear will be at the front.

:lol: quite a funny image. Hope we win it though

Naw. If we win the Scottish Cup he still has to go. Clueless tactically as a manager.

Spot on.

The OP is unbelievable and just reflects how easy a ride Ally gets from a lot of folk.

One wee soundbite now suddenly he should stay? Gies peace.

Ally is the luckiest manager in the club's history.

Ally doesn't have the first clue what he's doing.

And like you said Williamson, even if he wins the Scottish Cup he should go.

It is no great achievement for us to win the scottish cup, we just need to beat Utd and Aberdeen, with players on a much higher wage bill. If we had to beat celtic to win the cup then of course it's a great achievement, but to beat Utd and Aberdeen in one off games, yes it deserves praise, but it doesn't suddenly mean Ally is a good manager.

If it had been anyone else in charge the last 2 years, they wouldn't have even had the chance to win the scottish cup, they would have been sacked long ago.

Hopefully playing Gallagher instead of journeymen like Peralta is Ally's wake up call. You can tell he is doing this exactly as Watty would have done. To be fair he has stuck Crawford in there but he hasn't been any better than Peralta

So Ally (easier said than done of course) get rid of Smith, Foster, Cribari, Hutton, Perry, Hegarty and Shiels.

Bring in two or three new faces and blood some more Gallaghers then we'll see where we are.

Consecutive promotions back to the top flight.

Which literally any manager could do, except most managers would do a much better job of it in terms of having the team play much better, make better signings etc. I'm sorry but the longer we keep him on, the worse it's going to be for when we do return to the Premiership.

Your mood swings(or any of our grunting and groaning for that matter)will have no effect whatsoever on what is going to occur.

Ally will take us to 1,2 or maybe even 3 trophies then either call time(doubtful) or be asked to move on (upstairs,hopefully).

It is imperative that,for our next step,we have a new direction,style,purpose.

If not,I can see the crowds continuing to dwindle and our finances remaining at a critical level,therefore hurting our investors in the hippy.

to right mate although we are winning the football from his team has been terrible their has been no improvement in his two years in the job then last week black slating us fans ally keeps playing his pals like daly ok he is scoring goals but he left dundee hivs knowing that when mcNamara went up their he would not get a game ally should have done what he has done and played the youth card also mcCulloch is done also mohsni at the game on monday every pass went to a albion rovers player i think he thinks he is a legend like baxter difference is mohsni is a legend in his own mind ally should move over to someone who is a good tactician he was a good striker but never a manager the money that our players are on we should be passing these teams of the park but we have struggled in ever game and it pains me to say that

Hopefully playing Gallagher instead of journeymen like Peralta is Ally's wake up call. You can tell he is doing this exactly as Watty would have done. To be fair he has stuck Crawford in there but he hasn't been any better than Peralta

So Ally (easier said than done of course) get rid of Smith, Foster, Cribari, Hutton, Perry, Hegarty and Shiels.

Bring in two or three new faces and blood some more Gallaghers then we'll see where we are.

That's because Crawford (like McLeod) doesn't play his best football wide of midfield.

McLeod is an energetic playmaking midfielder. Crawford is a box to box attacking midfielder.

I firmly believe that next season IF we had a manager who could see this these two boys would flourish.

However we have Black and Law who for some unknown reason will play every single week in the middle regardless of how poor they play.

As for Gallagher i don't know what position he plays in the U20 team so cannot say if wide right is his best position. I suspect though that he doesn't but i may be wrong.

He isn't good enough long term.

Although in the mean time I dont think there's another person better suited, that will also put up with the shit off the field than Ally McCoist.

825.000 reduced to 425.000 that is the extent to the statement that he does not do walking away enough said anybody would put up with as you say all the shit myself along with quite a lot of bears fans have the same opinion of him that he is not a very good manager as their has been no inmprovement in the two years that he has been in the job and he has only kept his job of because of who he is anybody else would have been sacked long ago

825.000 reduced to 425.000 that is the extent to the statement that he does not do walking away enough said anybody would put up with as you say all the shit myself along with quite a lot of bears fans have the same opinion of him that he is not a very good manager as their has been no inmprovement in the two years that he has been in the job and he has only kept his job of because of who he is anybody else would have been sacked long ago

Look at me look at me.

It wouldn't take a Scottish Cup win to change my mind that he's not the right man, respect and adore Ally as any bear would but for me he's just not good enough to take us back to the top level, we need someone who knows what their doing. IMO the best time to replace him would be at the end of this season, giving a new boss time to get his ideas across in the championship before going back to the premiership.