Dundee Utd are out of Control - John Gow

scarkev

Good piece.

It should be noted that this 'bad blood' between the two clubs has got worse since Gollum took over from his father. It is also worth noting that DU seem to be the ones causing all the trouble.

Said before mate,think Thomson is acting cute here,getting everyone onside sort of speak.....would give that smarmy twat Liewell a run for his money.!

Said before mate,think Thomson is acting cute here,getting everyone onside sort of speak.....would give that smarmy twat Liewell a run for his money.!

He definitely is but we can't let him get away with it as his and his supporters claims are completely unfounded yet could cause damage to our brand.

They keep poking us trying to get a reaction.

What they want is a poisonous pre match atmosphere that causes their kids to cry - that way they can say "We told you so". Thus reaffirming the idea that we are evil.

Fuck their kids, give the bastards hell, Ibrox will be a cauldron when we play the bastards looking forward to giving it to these cunts.

Fuck their kids, give the bastards hell, Ibrox will be a cauldron when we play the bastards looking forward to giving it to these cunts.

Don't get me wrong, that is the welcome they deserve, but they will use it as a stick to beat us with even though it goes on in stadia all over the world.

I dread to think how the poor wee souls would cope if the played Galatasaray in Europe.

Don't get me wrong, that is the welcome they deserve, but they will use it as a stick to beat us with even though it goes on in stadia all over the world.

I dread to think how the poor wee souls would cope if the played Galatasaray in Europe.

If that's the way they feel mate then they shouldn't bring their kids, they're just as bad as that Celtic mob playing the poor wee victim, they're vile from top to bottom.. Club,Chairman,Fans.. they should just shut the fuck up and accept the Broomloan, you couldn't make this mob up our fans don't want to go to Ibrox amid safety fears but we'll still bug the shite out them for 20k tickets :lol: can you tell me the safety fears they are banging on about at our stadium ?

If that's the way they feel mate then they shouldn't bring their kids, they're just as bad as that Celtic mob playing the poor wee victim, they're vile from top to bottom.. Club,Chairman,Fans.. they should just shut the fuck up and accept the Broomloan, you couldn't make this mob up our fans don't want to go to Ibrox amid safety fears but we'll still bug the shite out them for 20k tickets :lol: can you tell me the safety fears they are banging on about at our stadium ?

Rangers refused our allocation from them last season, but they were so desperate to get us into their shitey stadium that they went against the club's wishes and offered tickets direct to Gers fans. Doesn't quite tally up with this nonsense does it?

Rangers refused our allocation from them last season, but they were so desperate to get us into their shitey stadium that they went against the club's wishes and offered tickets direct to Gers fans. Doesn't quite tally up with this nonsense does it?

Aye a remember that well but what is that got to do with the way they're acting ? i want to know what the safety shite is they're banging on about, is this just some made up shite or are is the wains being frightened just a sympathy vote because they know the atmosphere's gonny be white hot.

Aye a remember that well but what is that got to do with the way they're acting ? i want to know what the safety shite is they're banging on about, is this just some made up shite or are is the wains being frightened just a sympathy vote because they know the atmosphere's gonny be white hot.

I'm agreeing with you! :lol: I'm saying that if their kids are so scared of the big bad Bears then why were they so desperate to get us in their ground?

I'm agreeing with you! :lol: I'm saying that if their kids are so scared of the big bad Bears then why were they so desperate to get us in their ground?

You're talking about last season at Tannadice lol, I'm talking about Ibrox this game coming, and i'm still awaiting an answer from some one as to what the fuck is the safety fears they're talking about at Ibrox.