Gobbing Goalie

Ger77

will come to nothing,guys got previous on twitter and nothing was done,Seems h** cunt is fine but Fenian cunt is not!

Legal clarification needed surely? or maybe just common sense.Braveheart great film,factually pish,even made the Irish and Welsh mercenaries look fckn good in it!

Wonder how PC A.Kelly is getting on with his fanny arrests?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from wanting to destroy the Union, is it any wonder how little credence you lot get when you stereotype yourselves with pish like Braveheart (wildly-inaccurate dramatizations)?

When you use an avatar like the one you have, your argument becomes invalid.

"Freeeeedom!!!!!!!!"

:drugang:

Since we are on about avatars and politics...

You do know that the Stone Roses are staunchly left-wing, anti-unionist and anti-royalist... don't you?

You do know that the Stone Roses are staunchly left-wing, anti-unionist and anti-royalist... don't you?

Shhhhhhhh, keep the noise down! :P

Always hoped no-one would mention this, or quote 'Elizabeth My Dear'.....

Still, always good to see the 'Waterfall' cover used by us for stickering. (tu)

Religious schools existed before the First Minister was born......but no doubt its his fault like everything else.

Your illustrious leader was very fond of singing the praises of the kinky predatory cardinal and couldn't do enough to put him on a pedestal

Strangely enough he had nothing to say when the predator was outed and banished to the bad boys monastery in Vatican City never to be seen again

A hypocrite of the worst kind who would lift his kilt to anyone to get a vote

Ironically if he said he was going to banish faith schools after the referendum he would probably have a better chance of winning it

Liking the music of a band doesn't mean you have to agree with the politics of its members. I do not agree with the anti-Loyalist Unionist stance but i do agree with them on other issues. Music like football should stand apart from politics or you end up with the bhigoted mess at the piggery.

Liking the music of a band doesn't mean you have to agree with the politics of its members. I do not agree with the anti-Loyalist Unionist stance but i do agree with them on other issues. Music like football should stand apart from politics or you end up with the bhigoted mess at the piggery.

Music is an infinitely more important medium than football...

Music is an artform. Apart from perhaps El Diego in full flow or a balletic slow-mo of Zizou, football is not.

Music is communication of a message...

The fact is that if you even own anything from Unfinished Monkey Business right through to The World is Yours by Ian Brown, then you have to be blatantly anti-British establishment. The only excuse you could possibly use would be that you like the sounds but can't understand or comprehend any of the lyrics. That is, you don't understand the message.

Music is an infinitely more important medium than football...

Music is an artform. Apart from perhaps El Diego in full flow or a balletic slow-mo of Zizou, football is not.

Music is communication of a message...

If music is to be taken as an artform then I think we can all agree that just like with a painting or a sculpture, people are going to see different elements in a particular musical piece and everyone will take different things from said piece.

The idea that listening to certain type of music defines who one is is both ridiculous and immature. Its a bit like saying that if I go to a gallery and view a painting of someobe being decapitated then I am a murderer.

music doesn't make people do anything or believe in anything just like owning a painting doesnt make me an artist

people usually come to the decisions in life about what they are into by a whole number of factors and putting the stone roses on the stereo isnt going to turn someone into a flag burning republican. if it does, then they were already thay way inclined anyhow!

If music is to be taken as an artform then I think we can all agree that just like with a painting or a sculpture, people are going to see different elements in a particular musical piece and everyone will take different things from said piece.

The idea that listening to certain type of music defines who one is is both ridiculous and immature. Its a bit like saying that if I go to a gallery and view a painting of someobe being decapitated then I am a murderer.

music doesn't make people do anything or believe in anything just like owning a painting doesnt make me an artist

people usually come to the decisions in life about what they are into by a whole number of factors and putting the stone roses on the stereo isnt going to turn someone into a flag burning republican. if it does, then they were already thay way inclined anyhow!

Blatantly political lyrics render your whole post meaningless... Plus the fact I specifically mentioned Ian Brown's solo albums, which contain way more overtly political lyrical content than just your 'Sally Cinnamon.'

Perhaps it all depends on how important music is to you... Or how unimportant. There's music and there's muzak.

Blatantly political lyrics render your whole post meaningless... Plus the fact I specifically mentioned Ian Brown's solo albums, which are way more overtly political.

wrong!

I could listen to black power music all day

it wont make be want to join the black panthers or like nelson mandala :lol:

neither does listening to Jefferson Airplane make me want to drop acid

anyone whos opinions are moulded by the music they listen to is weak

for a mature adult, their opinions might affect what sort of music that person listens to but not the other way around

just my opinion me ol mucker

How the fuck did The Stone Roses get involved in this debate ;)

Lol, the thread has major derailed.......

But, I find it highly illogical for people to say that if you like a song, then you have to also agree with it's message. Nonsense.

The Stone Roses debut is highly regarded as one of the finest albums of all time, but not for political reasons.

Lol, the thread has major derailed.......

But, I find it highly illogical for people to say that if you like a song, then you have to also agree with it's message. Nonsense.

The Stone Roses debut is highly regarded as one of the finest albums of all time, but not for political reasons.

I hate the Stone Roses because they are shit and are RAGS supporters. Couldn't give a fuck about their politics or anyone elses. Agree too that liking a song and agreeing with its message are different things. Just as supporting Rangers doesn't necessarily mean you have to favour some of the aspects some insist are an inherent part of supporting Rangers.

I hate the Stone Roses because they are shit and are RAGS supporters. Couldn't give a fuck about their politics or anyone elses. Agree too that liking a song and agreeing with its message are different things. Just as supporting Rangers doesn't necessarily mean you have to favour some of the aspects some insist are an inherent part of supporting Rangers.

tbh i have listened to stone roses for many years now and I wasnt even aware they had ANY political views and if they do they are welcome to them and I am also welcome to have mine too (tu)

tbh i have listened to stone roses for many years now and I wasnt even aware they had ANY political views and if they do they are welcome to them and I am also welcome to have mine too (tu)

Have the Stone Roses made New Zealand yet? Backward wee shit hole

Arbroath Football Club have issued a statement following inquiries about the alleged spitting incident from this weekend’s match against Rangers.

The statement from Arbroath chairman John Christison is as follows:

“The club has been made aware of this situation and are investigating this matter in consultation with Rangers FC senior security staff.”

“In the meantime you have our assurance that Arbroath FC treat any allegations of this nature with the utmost seriousness and that if proven, appropriate action will be taken
.”

Multiple supporters have reported that a reserve goalkeeper approached a section of Rangers supporters, exchanged words with them & allegedly spat directly at a group of fans. According to multiple statements online, the Rangers fans were slow to return balls sent into the crowd during warm-ups & it eventually led to the reported incident.

So OUR fans are getting the blame :lol: sounds about right.