Who had a secret meeting in February?

Adoniram

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems he was a fan until he was 11 which is more than odd.

Most of his pals that he hung about with in duke street at that time where tims.He knew them from a very early age and only when he started to get older and form his own opinions did he shift and started to widen his circle of friends from other areas of Glasgow that happened to be rangers fans.

I could tell a few stories about what sandy and others did in taking the fight to the tarriers in the gallowgate. And the James Connelly march in Edinburgh.

Most of his pals that he hung about with in duke street at that time where tims.He knew them from a very early age and only when he started to get older and form his own opinions did he shift and started to widen his circle of friends from other areas of Glasgow that happened to be rangers fans.

I could tell a few stories about what sandy and others did in taking the fight to the tarriers in the gallowgate. And the James Connelly march in Edinburgh.

honest question, I know nothing about that "scene" but was it football first that started things or was it from a ruck perspective? In terms of allegiance, import etc

honest question, I know nothing about that "scene" but was it football first that started things or was it from a ruck perspective? In terms of allegiance, import etc

It was football first for many and then when republican parades where taking place some people would rather approach it from a political stance as in trying to get them banned by organising counter demonstrations and making it too much hassle for the police/councils and therefore hoping that they would start to bin them.

Where as some people preferred the other route of persuading the tarriers after the marches that it would be best not to attend the following year.

It was football first for many and then when republican parades where taking place some people would rather approach it from a political stance as in trying to get them banned by organising counter demonstrations and making it too much hassle for the police/councils and therefore hoping that they would start to bin them.

Where as some people preferred the other route of persuading the tarriers after the marches that it would be best not to attend the following year.

cheers bud, interesting to know

Is he in your opinion a fit and proper person to lead a fans group in a dispute with the board over corporate governance?

Is he in your opinion a fit and proper person to lead a fans group in a dispute with the board over corporate governance?

We have all done things in the past that we thought was the right way to go.I have no doubt that Sandy Chugg has done things that he is not proud off and realises that now.And from what I have personally heard I am sure that the Easdales have done things in the past that they are not proud off either.But I know for sure which one has Rangers in their heart.

I know Sandy Chugg well from his icf days and he is not timmy minded in any way.

he's been in that Tollcross Tavern enough times over the years to 'catch up' with his mate whos batting so hard for the other team that Special Branch went through his door in the mid-late 90s

Maybe you could list the expertise he has in running a football club of this size that qualifies him in this field?

What expertise does any of the people behind the RST RSA VB or any of the bloggers have in running anything never mind a football club the size of Rangers? Yet it seems they all have an opinion on how it should be done.

I agree wi you regarding Chugg..

Re the 'hibs' walks, my old man and funnily enough Monty used to do the same years ago...

And so the point scoring and infighting continues. if only those so intent on shooting down fellow Rangers fans down could put half as much effort into Rangers we might not be in this mess.

If anyone tells me what this achieves I'd love to know.

Agreed!

We all are - let the directors direct and the supporters support

The Rangers support have done that for hundreds of years but now since 2012 no one can be trusted. Thats the way people feel.

You don't know what the fuck is going on at Ibrox you don't know whats coming next anymore. When everything is quiet and seems fine then some other crises comes along.

These Rangers fans think there doing the right thing.