Zenit defender claims he helped fix a UEFA Cup match

JamieD

Wouldn't surprise me the sort of shite going on in our game these days. Still unless this guy or somebody else has proof of what game and how it was done its all just talk. Even if it was during the 07-08 season i cant see us being awarded the cup and neither would i particularly want it as its meaningless without winning the final at the time.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any sort of statute of limitations on match fixing and the amending of results? I know during the Calciopoli scandal Juve were basically caught red handed as it was happening.

I think we should take the cycling approach and just erase Zenit from the records and have Arshaven go on Oprah

Must be honest, we lost the final because we had a manager who set out not to lose the game, instead of trying to win it.

^^^^^ this x 1000!! Walters only European final and he didn't send us out to win it!! It's the only time I've been disappointed in Walter tbh and it still eats away at me now!! Came all the way over from Australia to watch us park the bus and get humped!!

Guys this would be justice in my eyes.

Let me explain some people from Rangers have short memories.

Now do you remember that was the Season of all the fixture pile up, and a certain Club in the East managed, to cohers our Governing Body to cancel fixtures ,and Play fixtures to suit them at a time of their suiting,' using the Death of a former Player too.

I believe this would be justice in my eyes, as we had no help from our League whilst Zenit, had all the help and all their players where rested, whilst ours where hanging oot their Arses.

Oh and not to mention the Imaginary tour of Japan.

Lets not forget all this shit.

Rant over.

some very valid points in there mate!! Thanks for reminding me!