best way to beat that united scum..

KingKirk

High tempo they simply won't be able to cope with the speed n intensity of a high tempo match. Right from the off Rangers into them!!

I agree totally but i expect Ally to go 5-4-1\ 4-5-1 with Daly as a lone striker and hope to keep it 0-0 then nick a late winner ala the UEFA run. Unfortunately we are nowhere near that good defensively but DH, are no Fiorentina or Werden Bremen and if we attack at pace and really keep a high passionate tempo they will struggle to match us.

I agree totally but i expect Ally to go 5-4-1\ 4-5-1 with Daly as a lone striker and hope to keep it 0-0 then nick a late winner ala the UEFA run. Unfortunately we are nowhere near that good defensively but DH, are no Fiorentina or Werden Bremen and if we attack at pace and really keep a high passionate tempo they will struggle to match us.

I fully agree the high tempo route is the way to go.

I'm troubled by the fact we've got nowhere near that in what, four or five months?

Haven't paid too much attention to the top division, but I've seen two of three Hertz/Hivs games.

Even though both are shite, the pace they play at would leave us gasping.

Just hope we've spent a couple of days training at running fast!

High tempo they simply won't be able to cope with the speed n intensity of a high tempo match. Right from the off Rangers into them!!

Calm down with these swash buckling cavalier attitudes, it will be 4-5-1 with the long ball when we have possession moving into 6-4-0 when we don't.

I fully agree the high tempo route is the way to go.

I'm troubled by the fact we've got nowhere near that in what, four or five months?

Haven't paid too much attention to the top division, but I've seen two of three Hertz/Hivs games.

Even though both are shite, the pace they play at would leave us gasping.

Just hope we've spent a couple of days training at running fast!

Only hope is that the lack of competition has meant the guys meandering through matches knowing they will win in the end. If we play like that against DH or even Raith we will get murdered, time to let the dogs of the leash so to speak.

Only hope is that the lack of competition has meant the guys meandering through matches knowing they will win in the end. If we play like that against DH or even Raith we will get murdered, time to let the dogs of the leash so to speak.

Dead on.

I don't believe you can just flick a switch & the afterburners come on.

Best hope is that we as a support are up for it - it may play on the fact that they probably haven 't played in front of a massive crowd that gave a f**k for a couple of seasons - we may yet blow them away!

Totally agree with the OP in how we SHOULD approach this game and hope beyond hope we do.

We have an SPFL standard squad but my main worry would be our lack of "big game" matches, can we raise through the gears to play to the level we should be capable of.

A great Rangers trait is raising the bar when we need to, so starting tomorrow and x10 next week let's get stuck in to these fuckers, make noise like they wil have the grounds buzzing and that The Rangers are coming back Ready.

How many times have wee heard Ally giving his half time comments and saying we'll need to move the ball quicker and we started slowly? Just saying like.

I hope the bears prove me wrong and go right at them from the off. High tempo.

Dead on.

I don't believe you can just flick a switch & the afterburners come on.

Best hope is that we as a support are up for it - it may play on the fact that they probably haven 't played in front of a massive crowd that gave a f**k for a couple of seasons - we may yet blow them away!

Not much can be guaranteed about Rangers these days but one thing that can be guaranteed is that the bears will be pumped up X100 tomorrow and next weekend, if the players can match the fans we are in for a Carlsberg couple of weeks :uk::beer1:

Not much can be guaranteed about Rangers these days but one thing that can be guaranteed is that the bears will be pumped up X100 tomorrow and next weekend, if the players can match the fans we are in for a Carlsberg couple of weeks :uk::beer1:

(tu) hope they're as up for it as we are!

We have nothing to lose , they have all the pressure on them

Ibrox is going to be bouncing that day the players will realise

that through the fans what this game means .

I would love to see Big jon daly score with the last kick

at their end and celebrate kissing the badge - lol

Buzzing for this now.

The one vital difference from the shambles that was last year is that the team will have the fans roaring them on.

It will be the biggest atmosphere since the Motherwell game and I fancy players like Clark, Aird etc to respond well to that.

Biggest game of the season no doubt - we CAN do this! The Piggery awaits ...