mccoist and players out partying last night after cup humiliation

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading the comments on the pic from her profile....

• @darynmccann (44 min)
    Disgrace!!!

• @stuartyrfc (42 min)
    Absolutely disgusting

• @kstevenson10 (37 min)
    Thats a disgrace! What chance have ye got, they shoulda all been grilled & sent home hanging there heads in shame @roxannekerr94

• @kirsty1paterson (33 min)
    Where about was this? @roxannekerr94

• @roxannekerr94 (29 min)
    @kirsty1paterson members club

• @kirsty1paterson (28 min)
    That is terrible eh @roxannekerr94

• @cswanson66 (19 min)
    Nothing even to like about this either. Sack the lot of them. There for the money!

If this is true, and it is a big if, our club needs to be ripped apart and sorted from top to bottom.

It is unacceptable to me that anyone from Rangers should have been out last night, even if we had won. We have our biggest game in over two years on Saturday, and the guys should have been home, in bed, and back at MP to plan for Saturday, get treatment, etc.

I really do hope that this did not happen.

And anyone who says it should be okay to go out and get pissed in the middle of the season is living in the wrong fucking century.

The lassie who posted this picture commented under it saying this was in the members club? Anyway to have this confirmed? She could just have seen the pic on twitter and jumped to a conclusion perhaps?

Looking at her profile she was at the game aswell and going by other pics is clearly a bear.

What do you all do after a nightmare at work? None of you go and get pished?

Plus next weekend is going to be hard enough without them all moping around and being in wee huffs. Don't get me wrong I hope to fuck mccoist and co slapped fuck out of them first, but doubt it.

aye cause nobody here has went for a pint after a shite day at the office. unreal

Aye, but I am not a highly paid athlete for whom fitness, stamina and general well being is a prerequisite for my job. And if I go into my job above the drink drive limit I can be sacked.

And I don't have a big cup tie in six days time.

And I had a shit day yesterday and didn't go out for a drink.

The difference is when I have a shit day at work no one gives a fuck. When 11 men in blue have a shit day at work............................

OK if it turns out to be Ally, and from last night, then there is absolutely no excuse for it.

The 'You never had a drink after a hard day in the office?' line doesn't really work for athletes, and the boss should be creating an example.

Picture shows a man who looks like McCoist and may well be, holding something that looks like a microphone.

No evidence of when it was, where it was, whether it actually was a karaoke and if any players were present.

Bit suspect Templetons missus posted it this morning then took it down is it not?