mccoist and players out partying last night after cup humiliation

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK if it turns out to be Ally, and from last night, then there is absolutely no excuse for it.

The 'You never had a drink after a hard day in the office?' line doesn't really work for athletes, and the boss should be creating an example.

Most of us aren't millionaires having thousands of fans to answer to either

Why was the picture promptly deleted if it showed no one of prominence in it?

This is indefensible, there is a difference between drowning your sorrows quietly in a bar after a bad day at the office and partying. This picture shows the latter.

Would you imagine this happening under any other professional manager?

You know what I would have done? Straight after the final whistle, I would have told my players to stay on the pitch until every last fan had left the stadium. Then they would have been straight into work the next morning. A rest day can be spent at work doing something other than physical training.

I'm disgusted if this is true.

since when is ally an athlete who has a job where being fit is a prerequisite? the shit people make up to suit their wee rants in laughable!

i also would hold fire because that doesnt even look like him anyway

What do you all do after a nightmare at work? None of you go and get pished?

Plus next weekend is going to be hard enough without them all moping around and being in wee huffs. Don't get me wrong I hope to fuck mccoist and co slapped fuck out of them first, but doubt it.

You are an absolute clown. (tu)

Ive always known it, but this really confirms it. (tu)

After that display, they shouldn't be out drinking they should be in their bed getting a good sleep for a hard day of work tomorrow at Murray park, the management, players and coaching staff are a fucking joke, Part time players with skill, effort and working hours.