Dundee United on Saturday ...

dundee utd are quite pacey so we will have to be on the guard for that but we have the better individual players and if it clicks on the day then we can take the win. the thing most people are forgetting is that they wont be putting 11 men behind the ball and hoofing it up the park. our front players will get a lot more chances so when they come we need to take them

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dundee utd are quite pacey so we will have to be on the guard for that but we have the better individual players and if it clicks on the day then we can take the win. the thing most people are forgetting is that they wont be putting 11 men behind the ball and hoofing it up the park. our front players will get a lot more chances so when they come we need to take them

You mean our front player that is Daly.

I work with a number of arab fans and before yesterdays display they were nervous about saturday,today the cnuts have been giving me dogs abuse,they can't for saturday.I don't think we can up the pace and could get the runaround,hope i'm fuckin wrong.

I work with a number of arab fans and before yesterdays display they were nervous about saturday,today the cnuts have been giving me dogs abuse,they can't wait for saturday.I don't think we can up the pace and could get the runaround,hope i'm fuckin wrong.

I,m not asking for much if the players can at least have some personal pride

and try at least to show your interested and might even be half arsed for a scottish cup semi !

If ally has any mangement material try being brave for once he could try and put out an attacking team

it is against his ethos but i,d rather go down trying than not .

Deano should be fresh from his spectator role and should be given a chance

to replace ian black he just brings negativity.

Big jon i,d leave on the subs bench and give young gallagher is chance.

the big tree can maybe produce as a sub against his old club - who knows ?

Ally time to use the negative press to your advantage

a whole week to pick the right team - get the players interested whats ahead

and prepare to take a gamble .

The fans will do their bit - its over to the players and the manager.

Can the team handle the pressure of a big game at Ibrox? They've not shown that much evidence of it when huffing and puffing the same old same old tactics for long periods at Ibrox against Div 1 opposition this season, and even then as we know stumbling to a narrow win or letting a draw emerge from the jaws of a weak-looking victory. All this from the second highest football wage bill in Scotland. Serially underperforming in terms of the quality of play they should be capable of. So come the really big day on Saturday and even more pressure. Can they not just handle it but use it to motivate them to the sort of performance and result we all want to see. Well its certainly not a given because its not a given that the management team has shown any sustained evidence of the sort of tactical and motivational leadership to get that sort of 'up for it' performance out of the players. We'll see soon enough.

I apologise for my defeatist attitude but I have seen absolutely nothing from this team to suggest that we can defeat Dundee United this weekend.

Week after week its the same shite.

We have a poor team full of average players being poorly managed.

I am hoping more for a miracle and that big Lee is fine I hope we go for goals from the word go as that is when on a couple of occasions this season there was consensus. I am also hoping for a real reaction from the lads as a small token and if we still get beaten at least they tried