Hacking

Clyde Valley

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

changing `suck`s` profile image to green teeth with the SPL trophy would confirm hacker is a tim,official site ok now though.Might be same cnt that hacked me,nearly got me banned off twitter for sending abusive messages :wanker:

changing `suck`s` profile image to green teeth with the SPL trophy would confirm hacker is a tim,official site ok now though.Might be same cnt that hacked me,nearly got me banned off twitter for sending abusive messages :wanker:

He was asked by a bheast to change it to that, I don't think he's a bheast at all. Seems like an ego maniac who was asked by a tim to prove he can hack something.

He was asked by a bheast to change it to that, I don't think he's a bheast at all. Seems like an ego maniac who was asked by a tim to prove he can hack something.

cheers for info,he`s a clever guy obviously,think he could put his talents to better use like banking :D

What goes around comes around :excl:

It makes you wonder that the man that decided he needed to stand down from his RST over hacking allegations is now being subjected to this. From what I have saw its rather serious and not some smart wee lad playing about during the school holidays.

cheers for info,he`s a clever guy obviously,think he could put his talents to better use like banking :D

Yip :lol: seems he only follows one bheast, @DelBhoyHyslop. I would guess he put him up to it. Just call me Columbo :pipe:

Titanic

My mate used to call his girlfriend that because she went down so well.

Disappointed with this thread to be honest - looked at the title and thought it was about Gregor Stevens and Terry Hurlock :)

Del Hyslop@DelBhoyHyslop 1h

@TomSelleckCSC: .@ItsCyno can you pretty please change Mark Dingwall's profile picture to this? pic.twitter.com/OxRSqVpRra” Please do it :-)

This guy seems to be wanking himself into a coma at all this, looked at his twitter, obsession doesn't even cover it, what a pathetic wee fud.

Del Hyslop@DelBhoyHyslop 1h

@TomSelleckCSC: .@ItsCyno can you pretty please change Mark Dingwall's profile picture to this? pic.twitter.com/OxRSqVpRra” Please do it :-)

This guy seems to be wanking himself into a coma at all this, looked at his twitter, obsession doesn't even cover it, what a pathetic wee fud.

He knew all about it if you look closely at his tweets and when he followed the hacker.

Correct ! Its happened on FF.

Merely proves how pathetic and paranoid those idiots are.

More important matters to deal with than Dingwall.

And if we were going to hack a club website :rolleyes: it certainly wouldn't be of the club we support would it?