Adoniram

i heard him and aird practise corners, daly stands near post and aird aims for the back post

Haha good one. Aird has never got a corner past the first defender in his life, let alone to the back post.

He's done with. Andy Little giving the chance this season could have bagged us 25 goals again.

Unfortunately he and Clark have been unlucky with injuries. Add in the fact that Ally doesn't rate Little as a striker and we see why Daly is playing even though he makes a glacier look nippy.

Well the reason i asked was to confirm or quash a story that he only trains one day a week as his knees are fecked. Other days are spent with the physios getting him ready for the games. Oh and we apparently knew this before signing him.

Might be a lot of shite hence why i was asking if anyone better placed could confirm or deny this is the case.

Well the reason i asked was to confirm or quash a story that he only trains one day a week as his knees are fecked. Other days are spent with the physios getting him ready for the games. Oh and we apparently knew this before signing him.

Might be a lot of shite hence why i was asking if anyone better placed could confirm or deny this is the case.

he certainly plays like his knees are fucked. A slow Oscar Pistorious without the prosthetic aids.