bomber

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:005:

Let's take this to the debating chamber and I'll have fun ripping apart Yes voters on that. Not seen BraveheartGordon on the debating chamber before. Perhaps because his account name and picture are so cringeworthy and embarrassing?

Do people get points on this thread for having a go at me?

Do people get points on this thread for having a go at me?

No but you have shot yourself in the foot for making it so blatantly obvious that you're a YES voter. The name and the pic do not help you as I constantly mock YES voters for playing the pathetic Braveheart card which they deny and you've in fact aided me in being correct.

No but you have shot yourself in the foot for making it so blatantly obvious that you're a YES voter. The name and the pic do not help you as I constantly mock YES voters for playing the pathetic Braveheart card which they deny and you've in fact aided me in being correct.

Is it a crime to be a yes voter? the Braveheart profile is actually a subtle joke that you wouldn't get if you don't know me personally, I care little for National fervour, I care that we will be better off financially if we vote yes, I care about jobs and better education for our kids.

Is it a crime to be a yes voter? the Braveheart profile is actually a subtle joke that you wouldn't get if you don't know me personally, I care little for National fervour, I care that we will be better off financially if we vote yes, I care about jobs and better education for our kids.

Yes it is if you succeed in taking this country in the quagmire of nothingness. No-one knows you personally on this, or very little do, so a word of advice if you don't want slagged change the name and the pic. If you don't the slagging will continue. I'm a female and I'm able to stand up for myself on this even by getting shit but you are truly at a lost cause with your politics and easy prey.

Yes it is if you succeed in taking this country in the quagmire of nothingness. No-one knows you personally on this, or very little do, so a word of advice if you don't want slagged change the name and the pic. If you don't the slagging will continue. I'm a female and I'm able to stand up for myself on this even by getting shit but you are truly at a lost cause with your politics and easy prey.

I'm used to taking a slagging.... but some of the abuse I've had tonight is different, one person effectively said I was worse than a paedophile or ''Wane-raper'' as they so eloquently put it.

I'm used to taking a slagging.... but some of the abuse I've had tonight is different, one person effectively said I was worse than a paedophile or ''Wane-raper'' as they so eloquently put it.

Not seen that comment but people always have and always will take it too far not just on this forum but throughout life. If you respond normally you take the bait.

@ Super Ali This forum is not Pravda you are allowed to voice an opinion without getting dogs abuse from fellow bears. There have been bears on these forums saying that they are Labour supporters and never got any abuse oh the irony. @William tor 10 your abuse of a fellow bear is beyond the pale comparing a political view to a serious sex offender is highly offensive and you should delete that post.

It should be.

Utter bollox - Rangers are a broad church !!

No, we're really not.

We're a proud Unionist institution, if you support nationalism you are very much against everything Rangers stands for. So you are not welcome at Ibrox.

I was in the Army man and boy. Signed up as a cook at 16. Transferred to a IR a year at 18. Gave 25'yrs of my life in a service which took the lives of my father and grandfather. I watched Greig lift European silver. Stood in ibrox when people threw whisky bottles at each other and urine ran down the terrace. Seen Cooper play alongside McLean. Watched Souness transform Wallaces mess into something great. Shook hands with Willie Waddell and lost an uncle in the 66 disaster which me and my brother missed due to leaving at half time as i had to catch a train to report back to my regiment. I am a bear. I am loyal. I have no truck with Salmond or his SNP. I will be voting YES. Not because im a traitor, but because the UK has changed and is now betraying my grandchildren.

I was in the Army man and boy. Signed up as a cook at 16. Transferred to a IR a year at 18. Gave 25'yrs of my life in a service which took the lives of my father and grandfather. I watched Greig lift European silver. Stood in ibrox when people threw whisky bottles at each other and urine ran down the terrace. Seen Cooper play alongside McLean. Watched Souness transform Wallaces mess into something great. Shook hands with Willie Waddell and lost an uncle in the 66 disaster which me and my brother missed due to leaving at half time as i had to catch a train to report back to my regiment. I am a bear. I am loyal. I have no truck with Salmond or his SNP. I will be voting YES. Not because im a traitor, but because the UK has changed and is now betraying my grandchildren.

Post of the day so far mate

Only one betraying anything is yourself i'm afraid.

The SNP told Scots to not fight Hitler, that's what you're voting alongside

Then you've let yourself and the club you're supposed to support down. It really is that simple.

Only one betraying anything is yourself i'm afraid.

The SNP told Scots to not fight Hitler, that's what you're voting alongside

Not voting for the SNP and if this is the criteria then tell me which political party it was that signed a peace treaty with Hitler.

You're voting for the SNP mentality that's more than enough.

I doubt your father and grandfather died for separatism

Im voting against the Tory mentality and thats important. They died fighting for a better future for their country. An ideal which has been betrayed by successive London centric governments. They would, if alive today, be fully behind a YES vote.