salmond helping hearts

bomber

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@eejay the dj I agree entirely with your post but with the European elections on the horizon I wondered what the voting options were. The Tories are almost as bad as Labour I Listened to an interview with Malcolm Rifkind in which he was discussing the history of the Tory party in Scotland, he stated in that interview that when they were known as the progressive party they used to court the protestant unionist vote but as they grew stronger they were less interested in all that stuff as he put it. @nachothelegend I have no doubt that if a number of substantial heavyweight politicians and some other serious minded people stood for U.K.I.P. they could perhaps hold the balance of power in the same way as the political prostitute that is the Liberal Democrats do.

(6 mins and 5 secs into the video)

Craig Whyte discusses Alex Salmond lobbying on behalf of us against HMRC

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/271725-alex-salmond-contacts-lithuanian-ambassador-to-aid-hearts-takeover/

(bottom of the article)

A Scottish Government spokesperson had previously said: “The First Minister has offered support to all clubs who find themselves in difficulty – most recently to Hearts when he responded to a request by speaking to Lithuanian authorities – and in the past he has offered similar support to Rangers and Dunfermline.”

Even watch the video,he says this.

People on here are so dead set in their unionist views that they are happy to ignore facts!

Let me play devils advocate here, I remember Salmond standing up in parliament and saying he would like to help if he could and hoped that we could get out of the mess we were in.The first response came from Lamont who was quick to put the boot in big time no surprise there, on other threads in the debating chamber there are bears who say they will vote labour to block Salmond really? I would never vote for that rat infested party if you paid me a kings ransom. Salmond has blown his chance big time to run this country but thought of an organization like the labour party being in charge fills me with dread so who do we vote for? over to you.

UKIP or Tory, who the bollocks else is there, and that is only if there is a ukip delegate standing of course!

@whenIwaswalking Do you really advocate voting Tory did you read my post re Malcolm Rifkin's take on the Protestant unionist vote?. There is not a snowballs chance in hell I would vote for them, ask yourself this if you were prime minister and in the last two year term of the current parliamentary session would you take every and any opportunity to expose the corruption of the main opposition party?. The Co-op bank scandal highlighting the soft loans to the official opposition, the failure of the Scottish government to investigate Land deals carried out by a Labour led council especially when you are trying to convince the electorate that neither of these people are fit to hold office. Two glaring open goals that even John Daly could have scored.

why r u standing up foe that rancid tarrier lover he did fuck all to help us weve been shafted buy that fat brat and any rangers supporter that votes for indy bis no rangers supporter SO STAY AWAY dFROM MY CLUB TRATTORS OF GLASGOW RANGERS

I take it you didn't read my post? He did stand up for us,and anyone who votes based on their football team is a traitor to democracy.

Is it wrong to want a government that Scotland chooses?

The conservatives hold 1 seat in Scotland and make our decisions.

In the event of a yes vote there is another election before independence happens,we can then vote labour,greens,SNP or anyone we want.

I certainly didn't choose an SNP government in 2011

That was a UK election where Scotland's vote happened to be in a minority, it's what happens in democracy

But the very essence of that is un-democratic,We're being destroyed by anti-stimulus policies and there's nothing Scotland can do about it,The conservatives fail to invest which destroys any prospect of job creation,then punish our poor and disabled for not having jobs.

This needs to stop!

And while Scotland is in the union,the tories can always get in power.

But the very essence of that is un-democratic,We're being destroyed by anti-stimulus policies and there's nothing Scotland can do about it,The conservatives fail to invest which destroys any prospect of job creation,then punish our poor and disabled for not having jobs.

This needs to stop!

And while Scotland is in the union,the tories can always get in power.

The conservatives are sorting out a mess created by a party that Scotland were more than happy to vote in, I'm not saying they're perfect but people are blinded by their hatred of Thatcher from years ago.

Besides I think it comes to about 12 MPs in the coalition overall?

The conservatives are sorting out a mess created by a party that Scotland were more than happy to vote in, I'm not saying they're perfect but people are blinded by their hatred of Thatcher from years ago.

Besides I think it comes to about 12 MPs in the coalition overall?

Yes when you count the Lib dems,however their influence is questionable, the labour government beforehand didn't do a great job,however it doesen't change that the Tories anti-stimulus policies are stunting economic recovery.

Ideally Independence would allow labour in particular to reform and become a party for the people again,they have become very centrist in recent years.