salmond helping hearts

bomber

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it wrong to want a government that Scotland chooses?

The conservatives hold 1 seat in Scotland and make our decisions.

In the event of a yes vote there is another election before independence happens,we can then vote labour,greens,SNP or anyone we want.

Are you not British?

That's why you have a British Government.

There are plenty of Scottish MP's in Westminster but that isn't enough. Is it?

Talk about overrepresented.

The conservatives are sorting out a mess created by a party that Scotland were more than happy to vote in, I'm not saying they're perfect but people are blinded by their hatred of Thatcher from years ago.

Besides I think it comes to about 12 MPs in the coalition overall?

New Labour are responsible for screwing up the economy with Thatcherite policies, but Thatcher got it right???

AS IV SAID BEFORE ANY RANGER FAN THAT VOTES YES IS NO RANGERS FAN AND IS A TRAITOR TO THE CLUB A CLUB WITH A GREAT UNIONIST FOLLOWING VOTE YES tsay away from rangers AND IBROX PAL AS IV SAID TRAITOR

Cant agree with this.

People are allowed to have a view of their own, regardless of what football team they support.

There's no political party in Scotland thinks how I think. I am represented by no-one

I wouldn't expect any politician to represent me. They just represent their backers.

Western democracy is a product. If you're rich enough, you just buy the government since it's cheaper to pay the politicians with donations than their fair share of tax.

YOUS VOTE YES FAT ECK WILL HAVE A FREE RAINE TO KILL OWER CLUB MAKE NO MISTAKE HE HATES RANGERS HE TARGETED THE MANKS IN HIS LUST TO RIP THE UK APART WELL GET IT IN THE BIG TIME HELL TRY AND STOP LOYALIST PARADES THE LOYALIST CULTURE WILL BE IN FOR A HARD TIME

New Labour are responsible for screwing up the economy with Thatcherite policies, but Thatcher got it right???

Just forget the fact that Osborne bashed Brown for not relaxing the rules even further for the city during the good times. I'm a Labour supporter but i have really fallen out of politics these past few years along with alot of the public. Change needs to happen and i cannot see where that will come from.

AS IV SAID BEFORE ANY RANGER FAN THAT VOTES YES IS NO RANGERS FAN AND IS A TRAITOR TO THE CLUB A CLUB WITH A GREAT UNIONIST FOLLOWING VOTE YES tsay away from rangers AND IBROX PAL AS IV SAID TRAITOR

A Yes vote isn't a vote for the SNP. It's a vote of confidence in this country's future. And there is no contradiction in self-determinism and supporting Rangers.

Yes when you count the Lib dems,however their influence is questionable, the labour government beforehand didn't do a great job,however it doesen't change that the Tories anti-stimulus policies are stunting economic recovery.

Ideally Independence would allow labour in particular to reform and become a party for the people again,they have become very centrist in recent years.

Utter nonsense.

The Conservative policies are one of the main causes of the economic recovery.

They are increasing jobs, cutting waste in the public sector (something that was long overdue) amongst many many other things, so please stop talking nonsense.

VOTE YES RANGERS ARE IN TROUBLE YOUS HAVE BEEN WARNED AND THE ARSE THAT SEEM ST THINK ITS ABOUT SELF DETERMINATION U AN IDIOT MY FATHER MY GRAND FATHER GAVE BLOOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL UNITED KINGDOM AND TRAITORS LIKE U TRY AND FORCE FAT ECK PISH DOON MA THROUT WELL IV SOME THING TO SAY TO U MATE U ARE NO RANGERS SUPPORTER UR WORSE THAN THE WANE RAPISTS AT LEAST WE NO WHAT THEY ARE TRAITORS ARE THE WORST

I'm at Ibrox every match,football teams shouldn't decide your politics,and turn your caps lock off,your making any ''point'' your making null and void.

VOTE YES RANGERS ARE IN TROUBLE YOUS HAVE BEEN WARNED AND THE ARSE THAT SEEM ST THINK ITS ABOUT SELF DETERMINATION U AN IDIOT MY FATHER MY GRAND FATHER GAVE BLOOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL UNITED KINGDOM AND TRAITORS LIKE U TRY AND FORCE FAT ECK PISH DOON MA THROUT WELL IV SOME THING TO SAY TO U MATE U ARE NO RANGERS SUPPORTER UR WORSE THAN THE WANE RAPISTS AT LEAST WE NO WHAT THEY ARE TRAITORS ARE THE WORST

Now thats out of order! You cant compare me to a paedophile because I vote a certain way.

Utter nonsense.

The Conservative policies are one of the main causes of the economic recovery.

They are increasing jobs, cutting waste in the public sector (something that was long overdue) amongst many many other things, so please stop talking nonsense.

It's not nonsense, they champion anti-stimulus policies, they take any hope of a job away, then punish the public for not having a job, through benefit cuts and tax rates which support the wealthy.