Not a Bear!

Oldest rule in the book:

"Finders keepers, loosers weepers"

And you, clearly, are the weeper.

Interesting to see how some fellow 'bears' think on here. I hope to God I don't have to rely on some of us one day.

A crime was commited at IBROX don't let us forget - and for that and that alone (no matter how 'small' some think it is) we should ALL comdemn it 100% and get behind any fellow bear/bearette who was a VICTIM of crime. Bloody disgusting to hear.

Weeper indeed. Shame on some here...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to see how some fellow 'bears' think on here. I hope to God I don't have to rely on some of us one day.

A crime was commited at IBROX don't let us forget - and for that and that alone (no matter how 'small' some think it is) we should ALL comdemn it 100% and get behind any fellow bear/bearette who was a VICTIM of crime. Bloody disgusting to hear.

Well said.

I take great pride on being a Gers fan. I love football.

I also respect my hard working, well educated Protestant heritage, and the neighbourliness and sense of a kind of social conscience and goodwill which came from my "ordinary" Glasgow working class background. I consider myself lucky to have those things, it gave me a moral courage, and Ibrox was one of the places I could express both.

I would never sell out this heritage and pride by doing something so base as stealing money from someone in that fashion.

Unfortunately it does look as if some lowlife did this. Maybe Karma will catch up with them.

I don't understand why some of our support seem under the illusion that all of our fans are good respectful people.

I know quite a number of people that support us that I wouldn't bat a fucking eyelid about if they died :lol:

Shite about your money being stole though.

Says the guy who posted on Facebook last week "think I'll head to Ibrox more often, up 70 quid result" hmmmmmm

A crime? I don't think even BNB has claimed she was dipped, I think she's lost it and someone's took it but it's not a fucking crime. Jesus fuck some of you live a sheltered life.

Up the volunteers

A crime? I don't think even BNB has claimed she was dipped, I think she's lost it and someone's took it but it's not a fucking crime. Jesus fuck some of you live a sheltered life.

Up the volunteers

Taking the cash was a crime. The purse had to be opened and searched to find some of it. That took a conscious decision on the part of the finder.

But I am sure one day Karma will get them.

Taking the cash was a crime. The purse had to be opened and searched to find some of it. That took a conscious decision on the part of the finder.

But I am sure one day Karma will get them.

Karma already has, no doubt it's a steward so that's a cunt of a job anyway.

If you lose something then it's done, it's hardly a great train robbery. It's one of those things.

Karma already has, no doubt it's a steward so that's a cunt of a job anyway.

If you lose something then it's done, it's hardly a great train robbery. It's one of those things.

Probably. I just imagine said steward with a vile hangover or some other nasty injury and I feel better.

All cards replaced so it is all good.

I've lost money plenty of times, it's a bastard but shit happens

Me too, fortunately nothing life changing, does not give me justification to accept it as the way things should be done.

The guy who took the money's action are despicable. You may condone it as normal behaviour, I don't.

What would you have done. (there is a right way to answer that which guaranrtees everyone gains).

Me too, fortunately nothing life changing, does not give me justification to accept it as the way things should be done.

The guy who took the money's action are despicable. You may condone it as normal behaviour, I don't.

What would you have done. (there is a right way to answer that which guaranrtees everyone gains).

In all honesty if it's a purse/wallet I'd hand it back. Lose money or in an envelope I'm off to buy a half quarter and have a right good night

without reading through all this, do we know 100% it was a bear? a Rangers fan at the game?

i got the underground home and the reptile Ibrox steward next to me was cracking jokes about how, and in his words 'i hope they're still a club next week as that's when we get paid' and his two rhat pals were pissin themselves until someone piped up 'is that right' and he quickly shut his gob.

could be anyone of these 3 or others like em!

without reading through all this, do we know 100% it was a bear? a Rangers fan at the game?

i got the underground home and the reptile Ibrox steward next to me was cracking jokes about how, and in his words 'i hope they're still a club next week as that's when we get paid' and his two rhat pals were pissin themselves until someone piped up 'is that right' and he quickly shut his gob.

could be anyone of these 3 or others like em!

Nothing to do with being a "Bear" or not.

What would you have done. (there is a right way to answer that which guarantees everyone gains).

No takers on that ?