Not a Bear!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was a victim of theft by finding.

Do not even attempt to argue Law with me as you WILL lose.

The two need not be mutually exclusive. To be a victim of theft by finding it's almost inevitable you must first misplace something. I hardly think it's someone's fault if something falls out of their pocket or bag though, particularly in a large crowd

The two need not be mutually exclusive. To be a victim of theft by finding it's almost inevitable you must first misplace something. I hardly think it's someone's fault if something falls out of their pocket or bag though, particularly in a large crowd

That is wrong. So wrong.

I love all the moral outrage on here.....not just on this issue but every single thing that is said or happens.

With the greatest of respect to the OP, you lost the purse so whilst it's unfortunate someone took out the cash you don't even know if it was "a bear" that found it so it's wrong to start a thread like this....deal with it....shit happens.

Im feeling a wee bit sheepish here, I made a piss poor joke about her purse being used as a "sniff wank" aid on the original thread.

My Spidey Senses fink that the Security rather than a fellow Bear or Bearette took the cash. But then I am probably being nieve in the extreme in thinking a Bear would not resort to taig like behaviour. Times are hard all round. But that is no excuse for what BNB has experienced.

Do that mob that make the fancy purses and handbags not do a nice "Bum-Bag!?" And I really really want to be getting myself one of those ASSHATS.

Would go lovely with my COCK-NOSE.... :thumbup:

That is wrong. So wrong.

Genuine curiosity, what sort of circumstances would result in being the victim of theft by finding without first losing something? Anything I come up with just sounds like plain old theft, which, whilst it's nice to think your fellow fans are good people, I wouldn't be so quick to discount here. I wasn't having a go, as I said, I don't think you can blame the person whether they lose something or have it stolen, it can easily happen and it doesn't mean the person has been careless

I have had my house broken into and my pocket picked so I know how the "victim" feels. I also accidently dropped a wallet at an attended toilet in Italy. My fault yes but for the attendant to deny all knowledge of it beggars belief. Although not on the same scale, I once found a £10 note on a driveway and handed it over to the household. A friend of mine brought the people to a Burns' Supper almost a year later and they were still incredulous about it. But then I was taught to square my actions with ALL mankind.

Rangers, my team not my project

If someone found it, took out the money then handed it in then that makes them a dirty bastard.

If someone found it, took the money then just left the wallet they are an opportunist and slightly iffy.

If someone found the empty wallet and handed it in then they are a good person.

If someone found it, took out the money then handed it in then that makes them a dirty bastard.

If someone found it, took the money then just left the wallet they are an opportunist and slightly iffy.

If someone found the empty wallet and handed it in then they are a good person.

Disagree with first two points, replacing your license is a good few quid - I'd rather someone handed in my wallet than threw it away after pocketing the cash.

Then again, I'd never lose mine :)

Oldest rule in the book:

"Finders keepers, loosers weepers"

And you, clearly, are the weeper.

You do realize that you are coming across as a fud, enjoying the fact of BNB's misfortune don't you?

I would have blamed it on your upbringing but your mum at least tried.

You do realize that you are coming across as a fud, enjoying the fact of BNB's misfortune don't you?

I would have blamed it on your upbringing but your mum at least tried.

My first post was frank but not insulting, the replies were juvenile and idiotic (comparing losing money to being raped). I'm clearly not the only one who thinks that either.