Not a Bear!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO you have no one to blame but yourself, lesson should be learned to take care of your possessions and you should count yourself lucky you even got your purse back.

It was probably a non Rangers supporting steward who needed a few extra quid (very likely knowing the type that do that sort of work).

I hope YOU are never the victim of crime or someone close to you with such a poor attitude.

You can't talk for the guys on here, thats fucking bollox! i'd defo hand it back, and i'm pretty sure most of the bears on here would too!

I have a degree which included psychology and sociology.

The problem is people on here are looking at it being a Rangers fan losing their wallet in Ibrox - the person who found it may well have not have being seeing it through those eyes (for example: a steward who finds a wallet of someone they've never met, at a place that has no significance to them).

I found a wallet with £40 in it when I was a wee boy, my mum made me hand it in to the police station - after a good few weeks no one claimed it and I got the cash. A valuable lesson you may think? Aye, tell no cunt anything!

So you find a wallet in a park with 2 grand in it what do you do? You may be one of the small percentage who would hand it in but many (most) on here wouldn't.

What kind of analogy is that?, BNB had 90 quid in her purse not 2 grand, if she had 2 grand I would imagine she would have taken more care of it.

And in answer to your Question, yes I would hand it in, like I said I have a conscience, it doesn't make me a hero, it's just the right thing to do, and I like to sleep at night.

You are pathetic. If you cannot say anything constructive then shut it.

I am GUTTED the charity money was taken.

But hey I guess if I was ever raped then you would think it my fault too!

If your so gutted the charity money was taken then you should of taken more care of it - as I said it's my opinion that you dropped it or whatever so it's your fault. My comments were pretty constructive too IMO (take care of your possessions and you won't need to come greeting on a forum about it).

Comparing it to rape? Pfft.