Not a Bear!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If your so gutted the charity money was taken then you should of taken more care of it - as I said it's my opinion that you dropped it or whatever so it's your fault. My comments were pretty constructive too IMO (take care of your possessions and you won't need to come greeting on a forum about it).

Comparing it to rape? Pfft.

Go crawl back under your rock. It must be so hard being perfect and never making a single mistake in life since you seem to have a misplaced sense of entitlement to kick someone when they are down.

You are pathetic. If you cannot say anything constructive then shut it.

I am GUTTED the charity money was taken.

But hey I guess if I was ever raped then you would think it my fault too!

Why did you have the money with you if it was for charity?

Lost my wallet on christmas eve a few years ago with £240 in it, I was gutted but hoped whoever found it and subsequently emptied it needed it and spent it on things that made their Christmas a lot better than it was going to be.

How selfless of you. Well done.

Lost my wallet on christmas eve a few years ago with £240 in it, I was gutted but hoped whoever found it and subsequently emptied it needed it and spent it on things that made their Christmas a lot better than it was going to be.

100% it went on heroin

Go crawl back under your rock. It must be so hard being perfect and never making a single mistake in life since you seem to have a misplaced sense of entitlement to kick someone when they are down.

Entitlement? You've put yourself out there for others to give their opinion by posting this thread - excuse me for not posting 'that's a shame, poor you'. Take some responsibility, if you hadn't dropped it or left it or whatever then you wouldn't of lost it.

Saying it was my fault as though I deserved it was worse.

Some people are idiots and, as you say, have no idea what its like to be a victim of theft. It doesn't take long for it to happen and (as a sociologist would understand) you are in an environment where you assume the best of people as you share a common interest.

To suggest its 'your fault' is ludicrous the perpetrator is at fault for lacking the morals to refrain from such theft.

I would guess its not the monetary loss thats the real cause of your anger but the violation of property and the loss of something that was destined for Erskine.

Erskine now have £20 to cover what was stolen from you.

Entitlement? You've put yourself out there for others to give their opinion by posting this thread - excuse me for not posting 'that's a shame, poor you'. Take some responsibility, if you hadn't dropped it or left it or whatever then you wouldn't of lost it.

Go to Hell! Like YOU have never had an accident or made a mistake or been unlucky.

BEARS DO NOT STEAL FROM OTHER BEARS.

Taig like behaviour..

It was probably a non Rangers supporting steward who needed a few extra quid.

Don't be so naive you three, some of our supporters are absolute scum of the earth. :(

I wish people would stop posting utter pish like Rangers fans don't steal from other Rangers fans. We have some very nasty and unpleaseant people in our support, wish people would just deal with this.

(tu)

Some people are idiots and, as you say, have no idea what its like to be a victim of theft. It doesn't take long for it to happen and (as a sociologist would understand) you are in an environment where you assume the best of people as you share a common interest.

To suggest its 'your fault' is ludicrous the perpetrator is at fault for lacking the morals to refrain from such theft.

I would guess its not the monetary loss thats the real cause of your anger but the violation of property and the loss of something that was destined for Erskine.

Erskine now have £20 to cover what was stolen from you.

I replaced that cause I took responsibility for it contrary to what the moron Monstermunch thinks.

It is more the principle of the thing. Ironically the purse and what I had on my loyalty cards are worth more than the fifty quid they took from me.