David Murray Rumour...

Dietspam

I don't even know why I'm responding to you but I'm not offended all day, just by your and other sickening post's on this thread. I will leave it at that as you don't have the ability to work out how wrong your post's are. That says a lot about you and your up bringing.

Hush ya bent bastard

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SDM 'I will only sell if it's in the best interests of Rangers'

From hero to zero for me - SDM is not stupid - he knew Whyte was a charlatan! But saved himself - had to be done from his side , perhaps, but from our perspective he sold us out! Even I don't have it in me to forgive him.

Sounds like your talking about Dave King also. Another self centred egotist.

Too fucking right.

Sick of all these "Murray is a bastard" types.

Guys like me wanted nine-in-a-row so much it hurt, especially after years of dominance by Celtic.

Murray delivered and that can never be taken away, regardless how things ended.

We broke even and made profit during the 9IAR years, so Murray did not deliver, Rangers did.

David Murray cared only about himself, and helped destroy what greater men in our history helped build. Yes we did all enjoy nine and in a row, but now when you see the cost of it, i would give it all back if it meant that we would not have entered Administration.

But we all paid for nine in a row, not Murray, we are entitled to enjoy it, and now we are paying for a conman who hired a patsy to take all the blame for his ego. He hasn't a leg to stand on, but you are correct in saying he destroyed what greater men had built up, his name should be wiped from everything to do with Rangers and shown for the spiv he surely is.

Too fucking right.

Sick of all these "Murray is a bastard" types.

Guys like me wanted nine-in-a-row so much it hurt, especially after years of dominance by Celtic.

Murray delivered and that can never be taken away, regardless how things ended.

We delivered nine in a row, have your forgot got who paid all the debt back?.

Im going to change my mind on this one rather rapidly. If your willing to put serious amounts of cash into the club to make up for your shambles. Do it and maybe some will forgive you just maybe. But complete clarity must be shown in everything you do. Get the club back on a level footing then pass it on to the right people this time. Personally I think the guy might be hurting but who knows. Get serious cash in,no pissing around and get us back to the top.

Any so called big business man claiming to be duped with a numpty like craig whyte (and thinking we are all daft enough to believe it) should never be allowed to set foot inside ibrox again.

He would need to be totally honest about the financial pressures he was put upon to do so, but that will never happen.

Yeah, just like if something went wrong with the Easdales we could turn round and say well, with their past - saw it coming. But wait a minute, where are the Easdales? Exactly, at Rangers. How long was Whyte in the running for taking over us before he actually did? I remember it being a substantial amount of time, yet I didn't see any Rangers supporters coming out saying this guy cannot be trusted, look at his past history etc. I wonder why?

As you say, all that information is dead easy to get hold of, are you saying no Rangers fans gave a shit about Whytes background enough to find out about him before he took over Rangers? The only other thing I can think of is the information regarding Whyte only became easy to get hold of after the countless investigations into him when he had already taken over our club. Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it?

The very fact that the Rangers fans allowed the Whyte takeover eliminates SOME of the blame directed at DM simply because many many fans were actually happy to see Whyte take over, and (as you say) were able to get information on Whyte very easily.

Much as a lot are clamouring to get king in.

I'm not saying he is as bad as Whyte but there are similarities.

Folk aren't interested in Kings smallprint and while he's got them railing at the board they aren't watching him.

The same lack of vigilance that let Whyte get away with it is still prevalent among a lot of bears.

I'm not saying go against King, merely scrutinise his moves as closely as everyone else's.

NOBODY should get a free pass in without inspection.

SDM prepared the ground and sowed the seeds, Whyte was the grim Reaper.

Together they were the perfect storm when it came to the destruction of the financial fabric of the Club. What they did not destroy was the foundations- ie the support.

My view is SDM like King and the Murray's had their opportunity and have blown it big time. I hope none of them have a say in our future progress but they are fully entitled to support/ fund the Club in the same way thousands of genuine Bears do, by buying tickets, merchandise and if they wish shares- and without an overriding need to do on the public media stage.

Goat I have agreed with everything you say about Ally but you comments are shocking. These type of comments is what you expect from the scum, not proper people.

*To the tune of "You're not very good"*

Get yourself to fuck, get yourself to fuck, get yourself, get yourself, get yourself to fuck!

Can't believe there are some on here who are saying they'd take him back.

Fuck Murray, he is hugely responsible for the most embarrassing period in our history with Administration/Company liquidation and being forced down to the bottom of Scottish football. Unforgivable.

Bit harsh i think. The man responsible is Craig Whyte.