David Murray Rumour...

Dietspam

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thank you, He must be busy bumming around his South Of France mansion getting legless on his wine from his vineyard. I had many a disagreement with my auld man about that charlatans dealings and his complete disregard towards US as the Lifeblood of OUR CLUB.

To this day and always I refer to the Training Facility as Auchenhowie. Wont even utter his name.

I dont dismiss the good times, and the signings of Laudrup Gascoigne and Albertz were the very best of times. But when the going got tough he fucked off with a quid in his pocket and didnt give two fucks about US or the fucking low life bugeyed wee scrote who he later claimed duped him.

The EBTs have been proven to be legal, so anyone using that as a stick to hit DM with then I find it ridiculous. If you actually remember how things panned out, the big tax issue was NOT what put us under, it was the fact Shyte hadn't paid any tax for months which forced HMRC to take action.

Craig White is a criminal, DM was duped by him and we were duped by him.

I'd take DM back, I do think he does have the clubs best interests at heart. He made a mistake, as did we all, however as he was in a position of power his mistake was more noteworthy than ours.

9 months of due diligence.

David Murray was never duped.

There are two rumours doing the rounds at this moment in time.

Rumour #1 is that David Murray is planning to return as the "Custodian" of Rangers Football Club.

Rumour #2 is that David Murray is a complete and utter cunt who sold Rangers Football Club down the gurgler to save his other companies because the bank wouldn't give him any loans during the GFC.

One is true and the other is false.

I know which one I will believe. :pipe:

Not only is this aload of pish it's un real I have read somebody saying they would rather have SDM than King. Nobody can ever take this person serious again. SDM raped our club and then dumped it.

Two bites at the cherry eh ?

You must be hurting at even rumours about somebody other than king.

How did minty rape our club ?

You'd better get used to it. There are others out there other than king and SDM.

I suggest you brace yourself for a few shocks. :lol:

You can't say he was or wasn't either way. It is something we will never know for certain.

Just can't believe someone with the financial resources of Murray wouldn't have done his homework on a known chancer like Whyte with a trail of destruction behind him.

Add to this he had wanted shot of us for years.

And his own board came out and said Whyte was not to be trusted.

Murray was normally the man doing the duping ask Joe Lewis.

You can't say he was or wasn't either way. It is something we will never know for certain.

Of course he was not duped!

Anyone including posters on here could quickly find out about Whyte and his history of asset stripping,running up debts before dissolving companies,not paying tax by just searching google archive news and sites like company credit check.

Any business man in Scotland would have known about him in more detail especially any businessman who spent time in the south of France.