the one Ranger you will never ever forgive? ?

Dennis

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I look back in a couple of years, I will never be able to forgive Ally McCoist because he will have sunk us to such a place it will take another ten years to dig ourselves out of...

Behave yourself, you think we are where we are because of Ally?

Naismith. He was such a good player for us when he wasn't injured and he scored some great goals... I was so upset when I saw that press conference because I realized how commercialized the game really had become for a supposed Rangers fan to turn away from his team when they needed him the most.

I'm surprised that the large majority go for Naismith. Is it because he is doing 'ok' down south so we see his mug on the box. Lots of others were just as bad and are not mentioned here. As for Barry and his fall out with le Guen I'm not sure if le Guen would have been a great manger. He started his career well but has drifted into nowhere.

I'm surprised that the large majority go for Naismith. Is it because he is doing 'ok' down south so we see his mug on the box. Lots of others were just as bad and are not mentioned here. As for Barry and his fall out with le Guen I'm not sure if le Guen would have been a great manger. He started his career well but has drifted into nowhere.

It's nothing to do with him doing well. It's because of the interview he did with Whitaker calling us a new club and saying he owed us nothing. Whitaker doesn't get the same abuse because he never proclaimed to be a Rangers man but Paysmith did. Not only that Paysmith seems to never be done talking about how bad it was for him when Rangers went into administration. None of the other traitors seem to be in the press slagging us off as much as that wee scroat does. It is for these reasons he appears to be the most hated traitor of them all.

It's nothing to do with him doing well. It's because of the interview he did with Whitaker calling us a new club and saying he owed us nothing. Whitaker doesn't get the same abuse because he never proclaimed to be a Rangers man but Paysmith did. Not only that Paysmith seems to never be done talking about how bad it was for him when Rangers went into administration. None of the other traitors seem to be in the press slagging us off as much as that wee scroat does. It is for these reasons he appears to be the most hated traitor of them all.

The press conference coupled with the fact that I think people really did believe he was one of us.

I hold what all the traitors did in equal regard but without a doubt Naismith really rubbed salt in the wound.

Bougherra for getting sent off in Malmo.

Although we were down to 10, we were up 1-0 and looking good for a second or at least ET

Then that egit got himself sent off.

Naismith as well, shocking first half in Maribor and had to be subbed at HT before he got sent off. Winning 1-0 cost us 2-1 loss and ultimately the tie.

Can't be arsed reading thru the whole thread but I'm guessing plenty of the older Bears have named and shamed Conn.

I can still see in my minds eye,the rhat asking some bheggars behind the cup presentation committee for a green 'n'grey rag to tie roon his neck before lifting the trophy after they beat us at Hampden.

If only I could have got to wrap it securely round the fuckers neck!