the one Ranger you will never ever forgive? ?

Dennis

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naismith it is then. Nay shame, Nay class, Nay loyalty, Nay mates, Nay balls, Nay nothing. I hate the bastard, there was no reason for what he and his shity bud Whittaker done with that press conference, what a cunt of a man he is. Couldn't face the camera on his own, so had to have his buddy there to hold his fucking hand, the little wimpish bastard that he is.

By the way, I'm not very keen on Steven Naismith, just in case you never realised...............

This! I couldn't have said it better myself. Hope he never sets foot in Ibrox again.

Has to be Naismith as others have said.

He is no worse than the others for leaving the club for nothing when he could have transferred and left allowing the club to get something for him.

It wouldn't have cost him very much and his status would gave been preserved.

What does stand him out as a rat bastards lowlife tho was giving that press conference. I don't understand that at all. It was totally unnecessary and immediately made him a hate figure forever among the fans.

There is more chance of Craig Whyte coming back to Ibrox than Naismith. It wouldn't be controversial it would be commercial suicide.

I would never wish a career ending injury on a player but I'd make an exception in Naismiths case.

Ill never forgive Boyd for walking off at hamdump vs falkirk cause it was "too hot to play"

Naismith too and ive lost a but of respect for Terry Butcher in the last couple years,in fact the bast two years have made me quite bitter in general.

And he went on....

My loyalty is with Rangers, not with Sevco [Green's company name], who I don't know anything about.

No one should be forgiven for dragging the Rangers name through the mud like they did.

Thank you for reminding me, I forgot what they cunts said