How do we get rid of Ally?

SuperAli

So most of us agree for some reason or another that Ally has to go, whether it's on the pitch performances or his embarrassing interviews.

Some people on the Ally's interview on STV news thread have asked how to get rid of him, so I put the question to everyone - how do we get rid of him? How do we get rid of him and minimise any financial damage to Rangers?

No doubt this will receive criticism but I have had enough of him now and I don't think I can face the prospect of having him for another season.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you sack a manager who hasn't lost a game in the league?

Serious question.

whilst playing shite unattractive football against part time players and being knocked out of every cup competition he has ever entered - yes I think so

So most of us agree for some reason or another that Ally has to go, whether it's on the pitch performances or his embarrassing interviews.

Some people on the Ally's interview on STV news thread have asked how to get rid of him, so I put the question to everyone - how do we get rid of him? How do we get rid of him and minimise any financial damage to Rangers?

No doubt this will receive criticism but I have had enough of him now and I don't think I can face the prospect of having him for another season.

Write a letter, stand in a car park chanting, draw a banner and hire a helicopter. If you are that desperate come up with your own ideas.

Realistically we can't sack him as it is too expensive.

So the board could attempt to undermine him by:

1) Appointing someone to 'assist' him, but in reality he is your replacement for him.

2) Tell him that he has no budget for next season and that he will have to wheel and deal and in all probability use the youth. Could throw it out there that Lee Wallace would be sold and other high earners have to be moved on.

3) Start to tinker with the backroom staff behind his back.

As supporters all we can do is:

1) Stop turning up to games.

2) Go to games, but be vociferous in our displeasure with him.

3) Protest in the car park like a bunch of neds.

4) Hire a wee van and put an 'Ally Out!' sign on it and drive around Glasgow.

I'm sure others have suggestions too.

As the

Am not arguing whether he should be sacked or not but a dont see the board sacking him if we go a season without being beaten in the league.

Some on here however over react unbelievably when it comes to Mccoist.

A guy previously summed it up well.

Am not arguing whether he should be sacked or not but a dont see the board sacking him if we go a season without being beaten in the league.

Some on here however over react unbelievably when it comes to Mccoist.

To be fair l think a lot of supporters have bitten their tongues for long enough when it comes to Ally.

Re-word your post to "how do we get rid of SuperAli", then you would have a point!

Nothing but slating of all things Rangers?????

Winning cups would be nice but I think we've all got to realise that the main priority is getting back in the Premiership. If he fails at that job then it's a sackable offence.

If he gets us back into the Premiership and we're not winning cups and performing poorly then he'll be gone.

The football may not be pretty but we're not a Premiership team right now and people seem to forget that.

His interviews are important - yes - he says embarrassing things and undermines Rangers. If he turned up drunk would you say that doesn't matter?

If he turned up floating on a cloud, would that make you happy? FFS!

Your posts are embarrassing.

Realistically we can't sack him as it is too expensive.

So the board could attempt to undermine him by:

1) Appointing someone to 'assist' him, but in reality he is your replacement for him.

2) Tell him that he has no budget for next season and that he will have to wheel and deal and in all probability use the youth. Could throw it out there that Lee Wallace would be sold and other high earners have to be moved on.

3) Start to tinker with the backroom staff behind his back.

As supporters all we can do is:

1) Stop turning up to games.

2) Go to games, but be vociferous in our displeasure with him.

3) Protest in the car park like a bunch of neds.

4) Hire a wee van and put an 'Ally Out!' sign on it and drive around Glasgow.

I'm sure others have suggestions too.

I don't think the board even want to sack him never mind this rubbish.

Some stuff on hear is crazy talk

I never hear these things on the bus to a game, At a game or after a game.