How do we get rid of Ally?

SuperAli

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody said that people on the forum are bigger than Rangers but some put Ally before the club.

Removing an awful football manager is not harming the club, it's helping.

The fans harming the club are those who would withhold season ticket money.

If you don't like the thread, can't debate the point, then try another thread more to your liking. Nobody is forcing you to take part.

Nah, the ones who want rid of him put their dislike of Ally before the club. Or you could just accept people have different opinions.

I'm a supporter of Rangers football club .Not a brown nose like Ally and his fan club .Ally OUT .

What does that even mean, not a brown nose, who is Ally brown nosing? I take it you think anyone who isn't shouting for our manager's head is in his '' fan club ''? Utter shite. You obviously think you're somehow being a good rangers fan by slagging our manager. That sort of behavior should be left for those in the east of the city.

What's this? An Ally out thread! Well I never!!!

FFS how many of these threads are actually needed in the one week. It's tedious and all the answers will be the same as the other many threads asking the same thing you just have.

Enough till he actually realises he's not good enough to manage Rangers

Nah, the ones who want rid of him put their dislike of Ally before the club. Or you could just accept people have different opinions.

Starting to get the impression some would rather the Club failed now than chance McCoist having success next season.

If I put my dislike of Ally as manager before the Rangers then I wouldn't have renewed my STs. People are allowed different opinions but some appear to have misunderstood the thread title. It said "How do we get rid of Ally?" not "how do we keep him?". If people want to debate the point of the thread then give us reasons why we should want to retain his services as manager.

Of all the plans to get rid of him, starting lots of threads on RM is pretty unlikely to be the winner.

You'd be surprised, word spreads and no where is faster than t'internet. One forum, one tweet, then a snowball effect

So most of us agree for some reason or another that Ally has to go, whether it's on the pitch performances or his embarrassing interviews.

Some people on the Ally's interview on STV news thread have asked how to get rid of him, so I put the question to everyone - how do we get rid of him? How do we get rid of him and minimise any financial damage to Rangers?

No doubt this will receive criticism but I have had enough of him now and I don't think I can face the prospect of having him for another season.

Is it just me that sees the irony in your username? Anyhow.... make loads of threads about Ally on here and he is certain to resign. He is a long time poster on here and no doubt follows your every post. Just a matter of time before he bows to your demands. :thumbup:

If I put my dislike of Ally as manager before the Rangers then I wouldn't have renewed my STs. People are allowed different opinions but some appear to have misunderstood the thread title. It said "How do we get rid of Ally?" not "how do we keep him?". If people want to debate the point of the thread then give us reasons why we should want to retain his services as manager.

To be fair to me, I did give the guy some suggestions regarding the point of the thread. I don't think this thread needs to be another Ally debate to be honest.

And my point to you is that it is pretty poor to decide that anyone who doesn't agree with your view doesn't want the best for Rangers.

Enough till he actually realises he's not good enough to manage Rangers

Do you actually think Ally reads the posts on RM? I think he's more likely to go to FF where they love him!

I agree Ally hasn't got what it takes but every day a new thread is opened with the exact same content and mire or less the same title. It gets tedious after a while

Do you seriously think he is doing a good job? Is Ally beyond reproach?

I think the quality of football should improve dramatically, I think his record in knock out competition is terrible and I am not a fan of his chequebook style.

However, the way some fans react towards anything he does is absolutely shocking. He literally can't do anything without some sort of hysterical outburst from people on here. Making threads about how we can get rid of him, has to be one of the most ridiculous and embarrassing things I've seen on here. I don't think people understand what supporting our club is all about. It's like this every day, and it's absolutely cringeworthy at times.

I don't want to get rid of Ally McCoist. I don't like that choice of words at all. I would like him re-appointed to another role. When his rolling contract is up for renewal.

When that would be, I don't know!?

The point of a rolling contract is that it never comes up for renewal, it constantly rolls on. It's widely reported as a one-year rolling contract therefore he gets one year's notice.

I think the quality of football should improve dramatically, I think his record in knock out competition is terrible and I am not a fan of his chequebook style.

However, the way some fans react towards anything he does is absolutely shocking. He literally can't do anything without some sort of hysterical outburst from people on here. Making threads about how we can get rid of him, has to be one of the most ridiculous and embarrassing things I've seen on here. I don't think people understand what supporting our club is all about. It's like this every day, and it's absolutely cringeworthy at times.

(tu)

Do you actually think Ally reads the posts on RM? I think he's more likely to go to FF where they love him!

I agree Ally hasn't got what it takes but every day a new thread is opened with the exact same content and mire or less the same title. It gets tedious after a while

Of course not but the effect of a small voice can be heard for miles

I accept that people have different opinions, it's people on this who don't and can't accept that I have an opinion.

The reason for the thread was not for Ally to see it but for ideas to come together. As I mentioned in the opening post, this came about after I read the thread Ally's interview on STV news and saw that people were asking what we could do.