Sat Ticket Sales

Jambo

Should be a good crowd as we're being presented the trophy and it's a Saturday. Also, the crowd should still be there instead of the 'subway loyal' pouring out 20 minutes before the end as the trophy is being presented 'after' the game.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good crowd as we're being presented the trophy and it's a Saturday. Also, the crowd should still be there instead of the 'subway loyal' pouring out 20 minutes before the end as the trophy is being presented 'after' the game.

I'm pretty sure I can recall a significant number of people pouring out last year before full time at the trophy presentation game.

WATP72: Well if the presentation of a trophy can't keep them in their seats then I doubt there's not much to be done. Although I don't think they're all looking to catch a train. It's a self defeating philosophy in some ways to be honest. I must leave early to beat the crowds, I must leave earlier to beat the early leavers???

Being a Rangers supporter should not be all about how many times or when you attend games at Ibrox.

We have a world wide fan base and draw our support from diverse social and economic backgrounds.

Many of our supporters due to no fault of their own are finding the going quite tough at the moment due to unemployment and other personal difficulties.

No matter when they attend they should be made to feel welcome.

Remember a love for Rangers comes from within and not by how wealthy or poor a person is.

Each to their own.

But for some of us supporting Rangers means going to Rangers games.