That's Entertainment

Dickie

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again last night was dire,but more worryingly it is becoming acceptable. If I did not have season ticket I would not have been anywhere near Ibrox last night(how many fans will be honest and agree).So let's assume ally stays and signs another six daly,black,cribari type players then what changes? We all gladly signed up for the journey from bottom to top but would it have been too much to ask for to throw in some entertainment? And yes bluepeter9 this is another ally oot post,but if we all bury our heads in the sand like you then I am afraid we are all doomed. PS please blue order/union bears no super ally/he's blue he's white pish on Saturday it's painful enough sitting through that dross.

I don't think the football has been particularly good since Advocaat left, certainly not under McLeish or Smith, but i've always accepted results over performance as a supporter, the excessive criticism of this from fans probably speaks more about both the situation the club is in because of the financial situation and the increasing platform for fans to have their view than a particular change from the policy of the club.

The whole raising their game thing is a myth, these teams are generally shite against us we're just so shite ourselves we don't take full advantage

(tu)

Unless nearly every team raise their game against us several times a season?

Of course this is an easy cop out for a sub standard squad and management team.

(tu)

I'd be more confident of them doing that than of them raising their game on a one off against Motherwell or Aberdeen or Hibs. Playing Rangers is still a far bigger affair.

(tu)

Every Scottish club has always raised their game against Rangers, always will, it shouldn't be an excuse but I can understand why Nicky Law, Daly and Shiels might find it strange when they've spent their whoie career at mid-level SPL clubs.

The product on the park is awful that's not the league were playing in's fault that's 100% down to the manager who has continually displayed a lack of imagination in terms of style on the park and a lack of imagination in terms of player recruitment,Rangers under Mccoist has become a refuge for the lazy and unambitious who think beating part timers whilst playing turgid football is enough to justify their high salaries.

When the question of sacking Mccoist is raised the common cry is we cant afford it, i believe its got to the stage when we cant afford not to.

My fear is how far we'll fall behind Celtic before they say enough is enough, but it will be too late. Infact it might very well be too late now.

I was pondering that exact same question this morning mate. Not just about falling behind them, but in general.

How late is 'too late' to boot McCoist?

If we have someone else in before the start of next season, we might be able to reduce the recovery operation to five years, otherwise I really fear it will take us a decade to recover from Ally's disastrous reign...

I was pondering that exact same question this morning mate. Not just about falling behind them, but in general.

How late is 'too late' to boot McCoist?

If we have someone else in before the start of next season, we might be able to reduce the recovery operation to five years, otherwise I really fear it will take us a decade to recover from Ally's disastrous reign...

that's pish mate

even with Ally we'll walk the championship and be challenging the Tims the season after

Everyone is entitled to a moan this season, i always thought this season was going to be a drag

The performances have been utter shite and Ally is clueless

Won't be long till we are back and hopefully this will all be looked back as a stubborn climb back to greatness

I haven't managed to make many games but whenever I have its been alright I suppose

Stay positive, one more season to go and we can start beating all the fucks who kicked us when we were down

Staying positive loyal

that's pish mate

even with Ally we'll walk the championship and be challenging the Tims the season after

We canny beat Utd with the 2nd highest wage in the country so whats gonna change when we get back to Premier? Have you been watching on a black n white tv aw season thinking we were the other team?

that's pish mate

i have only joined recently and have been trying to avoid threads with a heavy argumentative under current (until i get settled in),

but after reading that pish of a post i can only assume you are trolling or just dumb as fuck,ally has led us a merry dance,we all fell for his smiles and quotes,which are great,but as a manager of the rangers,he deserves to be booted up edminston drive asap,terrible tactics,poor player rotation and sticks with the guys he is pals with

We canny beat Utd with the 2nd highest wage in the country so whats gonna change when we get back to Premier? Have you been watching on a black n white tv aw season thinking we were the other team?

We were losing games to Dundee Hibs when we had the highest wage bill in the country. This second highest wage bill is a red herring, the wage you get paid as a footballer is no reflection on how you are playing right now, it is a reflection on past performances and in our case also an inducement to get players to come play for us in a lower division.

That all being said performances as a team have been woefull, and thank fuck this weekend is the last I will be getting up at 3:30 am for the drive to my club to watch the games. I am a Rangers fan and an optimist hell you had to be when you supported the team during the scums NIAR back in the 60's. The only solution is to boot Ally upstairs into an ambassador role and bring in another coach, just not sure who would come to Ibrox to take over right now, and I am not sure McInnes or McCall are the answers either it is awfully easy to look good at a smaller Scottish club before coming to Ibrox where expectations are so much higher (and rightly so), just ask Clark and Law. The great thing about fitba is that good players will shine individually inspite of a bad manager. These players are struggling to deal with the high expectations at Ibrox. Our failings this season have been in developing a style of play and developing on from there. The coaching staff and management have to be held accountable for this. I am not sure what happened to Kenny McDowell he was regarded as one of the top youth coaches when he was at Torbett Towers. And whilst I do not expect silkly Barca style football in Division 1 of the SPFL I do expect players to string together 3-4 passes in a row and to be the ones dictating the tempo of a match.

Signings have been woefull because Post Whyte we were left with no infracstructure to scout players it was and has been a case of whom ever we can get in.

it is this and the plans to develop this infrastructure that I want to hear from Wallace. Is with holding monies for ST the way to go in a word NO. What is, is supporting the team and holding those in management accountable to bring us back to where we belong the top of Scottish Football. The Charlie Greens et al who looked at nothing more than financial oppertunity (and in some ways thankfully they did or there would be no Rangers to support), have thankfully gone, their bit roles played.

Rangers were nicknamed the light blues not because of the royal blue team colours as opposed to the Navy Blue of Scotland but because of the youth and lightness therefore speed of our players in the Gallant Pioneer Days, time to go back to this. The ONLY criteria for looking at future players should be speed, quickness, work ethic, athletism, and coachability.

The coaching staff criteria needs to be the ability to develop the skills needed to add to the above

The management criteria needs to be the ability and foresight to see this and plan for this development to take place

The Board criteria needs to be to put the chess pieces in place to achieve this and not let detractors knock us out of place, and I include the likes of Uof Fuds, Follow Follow and SoS within that group. In other words from the board here is our vision, here is our plan, here is how we mean to implement it, and here is who we have in place to make this happen, with the understanding that if anyone at any level is not doing what is expected then they will be gone all the way from the executive office to the u/9 coach.

Everyone is entitled to a moan this season, i always thought this season was going to be a drag

The performances have been utter shite and Ally is clueless

Won't be long till we are back and hopefully this will all be looked back as a stubborn climb back to greatness

I haven't managed to make many games but whenever I have its been alright I suppose

Stay positive, one more season to go and we can start beating all the fucks who kicked us when we were down

Staying positive loyal

We won't be beating many of them with this manager i'm afraid