Sandy Jardine tributes from players etc

WilliamFyfe

@skysports_bryan: Terribly sad news about Sandy Jardine. A true gentleman and a fascinating man to interview. Thoughts are with his family.

@LawNicky7: RIP to a Gentleman and Legend Sandy Jardine, thoughts are with his family in this tough time! ???

@FraserAird: so sad to hear about Sandy Jardine, on and off the pitch he was the definition of a True rangers man thoughts are with his family & friends

Gavin Rae @raeso77: Very sad news about Sandy Jardine. Lovely fella. R.I.P.

Keith Downie @SkySports_Keith: Heartbreaking news about Sandy Jardine. A true gentleman and a legend, could have listened to his stories all day. RIP Sandy.

Celtic player @DMcGeouch: Terrible news about Sandy Jardine. Thoughts are with his family and friends. A true gentleman

@Charlie26Adam: Very sad to hear the news that sandy jardine has passed away. One of the real greats of @RFC_Official. RIP sandy

@Steven26Smith: Strong, proud, loyal and dignified. He is everything a Ranger should be. Rest in peace Sandy Jardine

@JamieNess14: Very sad to hear the news about Sandy Jardine. Thoughts with his family and friends at this time. RIP

@ScottAllan_: RIP to a true great Sandy Jardine !

@SebFaure91: A true Rangers legend Sandy Jardine. Rest in peace.All my thoughts are with his family and friends .RIP

Rory Loy @Loyman5: Gutted to hear the news of Sandy Jardine passing. A man who took a lot of time to help many people at the club including myself. #riplegend

@dtempleton89: RIP Sandy Jardine absolute legend of a man

@kane_h10: RIP Sandy Jardine true legend of the club and helped me out massively moving to Glasgow as a 16 Year old the man was a true Gentleman

@kane_h10: RIP Sandy Jardine true legend of the club and helped me out massively moving to Glasgow as a 16 Year old the man was a true Gentleman

@Hutts_1: RIP Sandy Jardine absolute gentleman #legend

@nickyclark91: Terrible news tonight, RIP Sandy Jardine. A real legend, thoughts with his friends and family

@lovenkrands11: So sad to hear @RFC_Official legend Sandy Jardine has past away? a fantastic man! Thoughts are with his family and friends? RIP LEGEND!!

@GreggWylde: Canny believe what I've just heard that Sandy Jardine has past away what a legend.. R.I.P Sandy .. There's only one Sandy Jardine ??????

@LewisMacleod_: Terrible news tonight, RIP Sandy Jardine, a true legend. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP Sandy.

@celticfc: Celtic would like to express its deepest sympathies following the sad news of Sandy Jardine's passing tonight http://t.co/eaoqjDXYMF (MH)

____

SAF

@Andythemod9: Sir Alex Ferguson on Sandy Jardine's passing: "From Cathy and I, this is some of the worst news we have heard. Sandy was a noble and...

@Andythemod9: courageous man. The respect he is held in at Rangers is immense. "He was one of the greatest players ever to wear the...

@Andythemod9: courageous man. The respect he is held in at Rangers is immense. "He was one of the greatest players ever to wear the...

Andy Little@AndyLittle_7 1h

RIP Sandy. An absolute gentleman + a true legend of the game. Almost 8 years since he showed me round Murray park and helped me find..

2/2 somewhere to live in G'gow. I had no idea at the time how much of a legend he was. Very unassuming, modest+extremely kind.Thank u Sandy.

lovely tribute from sir alex ferguson

Former Ibrox colleague Sir Alex Ferguson also responded to Jardine's passing, saying: "From Cathy and I, this is some of the worst news we have heard. Sandy was a noble and courageous man. The respect he is held in at Rangers is immense.

"He was one of the greatest players ever to wear the jersey. To Shona and family, we express our sympathy and sadness."

Sammy King

Shocked and so saddened to hear about Sandy Jardine. He was one of the first Legends to welcome me and Linda when we were first invited up to Ibrox. I remember him as a class player and after meeting him I realised he was also a gentleman of class. He will be sadly missed but remembered by all. RIP Sandý. Sammy and Linda.