Season ticket renewal date extended

Sorry, it's game by game for me.

Spivs well and truly out!

Eh? So every single board that Rangers FC get are going to get chased out? The current Rangers boards before this one have caused this. We can't keep protesting against them someone at some point has to try and sort it out.

Why can't people see this?

What the fuck else can this board do? If they didn't extend it then they would have got the same reaction.

Eh? So every single board that Rangers FC get are going to get chased out? The current Rangers boards before this one have caused this.

What the fuck else can this board do? If they didn't extend it then they would have got the same reaction.

This...... (tu)

I phoned up there to get an extra ticket for saturday.paid for my sons season book in full with my switch card asked would my ticket renew automatically and they said yes.so I'm very confused here will my book be renewed.help

Realtively happy with the review in that its open about the absolute mess we are in. However, can't see us selling many Season Tickets without CC/Debit card facilities - who has hundreds of quid upfront?

And I see there is this Zebra finance thing (?) but would imagine the average bear won't have a clue about that

Sorry, it's game by game for me.

Spivs well and truly out!

You gonna chase out every board until it's full of Rangers men? Where are these rangers men? I, for one, wouldn't call King a rangers man. 1) he was part of the old board 2) he's cause us trouble right now.

the current board i think we are lucky to have. i fully trust them and think they are going about this professionally.

your choice though.

Eh? So every single board that Rangers FC get are going to get chased out? The current Rangers boards before this one have caused this. We can't keep protesting against them someone at some point has to try and sort it out.

Why can't people see this?

Good post. The problem is many do not want to give any board not made up of PM, MM, DK etc etc any credit for anything.

I also dread what the u of f......... will be coming out with, you can bet it will not be complimentary.

I just tried to renew online, but I'ts saying No Season Tickets available? I understand that you cannot pay by credit card etc, but surely they should have a Rangers sort code and account number for a straightforward bank transfer!

I just tried to renew online, but I'ts saying No Season Tickets available? I understand that you cannot pay by credit card etc, but surely they should have a Rangers sort code and account number for a straightforward bank transfer!

If you have the time try and give the ticket office a call. (tu)

Realtively happy with the review in that its open about the absolute mess we are in. However, can't see us selling many Season Tickets without CC/Debit card facilities - who has hundreds of quid upfront?

And I see there is this Zebra finance thing (?) but would imagine the average bear won't have a clue about that

What you talking about zebra finance thing? It's a simple 4 month or 10 month instalment plan that I signed upto last year as did many doh

What you talking about zebra finance thing? It's a simple 4 month or 10 month instalment plan that I signed upto last year as did many

I have no clue about it. Unfortunately I don't have the moolah to be able to afford a season ticket. The Zebra thing is a common way of paying for season ticket then? I assumed most just paid in installments via DD/CC - if its a common way of paying, should the review not have pointed that out as a possible way of paying?

Sorry if im being totally stupid here..

When we were sent out our renewal forms and when it states that payment will be taken from xxxxx account number etc.

Does this mean the letter coming out today will mean the renewal form is no longer void?.

Or is this for new customers?.

I need to have a read through everything this weekend when I get the chance, I got a letter saying it would just automatically renew unless I stated otherwise so hoping that's still the case and the first instalment should come out at the end of this month.

I need to have a read through everything this weekend when I get the chance, I got a letter saying it would just automatically renew unless I stated otherwise so hoping that's still the case and the first instalment should come out at the end of this month.

I dont think its gonna happen like that any more(If i'm understanding the review properly). On the RFC website it only gives zebra finance,4+10 mnth payment plans or in person for the full amount at the ticket office.I called them today and they said an email would be out tomorrow outlining yr ST options for renewal.