Best Fans In England....

Easily has to be the Palace fans!

They are a credit to their league and club, it's refreshing to see such a vocal and vibrant support for once in the top flight.

Arsenal, Chelsea, United, City ect might have the success but their fans are terrible in home games, give me that Palace crowd any day of the week.

They were still at it 3-0 down which nowadays you usually hear the groans and support fleeing the stadium but not these supporters.

Superb from start to finish this season.

Palace have probably filled the Portsmouth void in the Premier League. Their fans are great, you enjoy having clubs like that playing in the top flight.

I'd have Portsmouth up there as the best fans in England, still getting 15,000+ every week down in League 2. Their club has been through a lot.

Man U have the best away fans.

Chelsea have the worst fans. When they won the champions league, all they did was wave plastic flags ffs, most other fans would be going off their tits. And this is coming from someone who's doesn't mind Chelsea.

Palace have probably filled the Portsmouth void in the Premier League. Their fans are great, you enjoy having clubs like that playing in the top flight.

I'd have Portsmouth up there as the best fans in England, still getting 15,000+ every week down in League 2. Their club has been through a lot.

That's good going.

A few years a go it was Stoke fans who were meant to be the best. The palace fans r enjoying the pl at the minute but give it a few years and they will start to moan that they have no ambition and start to lose all that enthusiasm. It happened at Charlton and Bolton, West ham and it will happen at Palace.

When rangers return to the top every game will seek like a cup final for a while then the momentum will slow drop. It's just palaces turn to have that magic spirt at the moment

A few years a go it was Stoke fans who were meant to be the best. The palace fans r enjoying the pl at the minute but give it a few years and they will start to moan that they have no ambition and start to lose all that enthusiasm. It happened at Charlton and Bolton, West ham and it will happen at Palace.

When rangers return to the top every game will seek like a cup final for a while then the momentum will slow drop. It's just palaces turn to have that magic spirt at the moment

If anything last night you would have expected the fans to not really care as they have nothing to play for but last night they were superb with Pulis at the helm theyll be around for a while IMO and hopefully the fans stay as vocal.

Palace's support a few years ago was as shit as everyone else's.

The Holmesdale Fanatics pretty much transformed the atmosphere at Selhurst Park.

Unlike at most other clubs that have an "ultras" group, it's actually caught on around the rest of the ground and every cunts on it, resulting in them probably having the best home support in the land at the moment.

As loud and constant as it was, I found Pompey's atmosphere to be irritating and boring as fuck with the same old, shit songs when they were in the PL.

John Westwood is a pain in the arse, thats for sure.

John Westwood is a pain in the arse, thats for sure.

I was at the Ipswich, Pompey game in '03 at Portman Road just after they'd been promoted.

He climbed onto the roof between tiers in the away end and was up there the whole 2nd half ringing his bells, pissed as fuck. There was about 20 police trying to get him to come down and he just ignored them as he stumbled up and down the length of the stand. :lol:

Still a cunt, though, as much as I enjoyed that.

They were great! I think the problem with the big clubs in England is that there are so many tourists coming over to "experience the atmosphere" rather than contributing to it.. I know plenty of people who fly regularly from the Faroe Islands to watch the likes of Liverpool and Chelsea... Just imagine how many fly from Scandinavia in general? They are well off and have money to burn.

Incidentally, the biggest Liverpool supporters club in the world is in Norway, I believe.