Lewis McLeod as Captain!

TMB

The best mid home grown centre mid we'e had since Barry. Lewis shows all the ability and none of the atitidude of backwards Barry. Here is where we make our stamp. Make Lewis captain! Back the youth squad.

I must be one of the few that haven't been impressed with McLeod since he's started getting regular games.

Captain ? :lol: Gies peace.

You need to actually go to games before you can judge. The wee man was superb and Wallace was at his best when MacLeod played on the left with him, that's when we rightfully battered teams.

I only hope that young Lewis can develop and be anything approaching the player that Barry Ferguson was... That would make him our best player by a country mile.

With what we have in midfield at the moment, I am tempted to say that, even now, 'Backwards Barry' would still outclass the lot of them.

You need to actually go to games before you can judge. The wee man was superb and Wallace was at his best when MacLeod played on the left with him, that's when we rightfully battered teams.

You don't actually have to go to all the games to judge, what with all the tv coverage etc. But I would agree with the rest of what you said.

I only hope that young Lewis can develop and be anything approaching the player that Barry Ferguson was... That would make him our best player by a country mile.

With what we have in midfield at the moment, I am tempted to say that, even now, 'Backwards Barry' would still outclass the lot of them.

Barry in his prime was just outstanding.

Absolutely. (tu) He's not very popular with a lot of members on here... I can only see it as jealousy towards a boy who lived the dream.

Must be the Tartan Army members lol He really was top class though in his prime that's why he became our captain and Scotlands. We're missing the passion in our players that Barry had.

The best mid home grown centre mid we'e had since Barry. Lewis shows all the ability and none of the atitidude of backwards Barry. Here is where we make our stamp. Make Lewis captain! Back the youth squad.

:lol: :lol: