Rangers to win the SPL (Top League) by end of 2018...

JRodgA2k8

...does anyone think that will happen? Well if you do I suggest you get yourself onto BetVictor.

They are currently offering odds on us winning the top league by the end of 2018 which if our progress continues we will have 3 attempts at such a feat in the top league.

I certainly think it's more than possible despite our current situation.

The odds on offer are a whopping 16/1 for us to win it by the end of 2018.

To me those odds are overly generous and have stuck £50 on it for potential profits of £800 (returns £850).

Just thought I'd let people know it was available...and if you're a new customer you get a free bet of up to £25.*EDIT* Odds are now 14/1

So i need to wait 4 years for a bet?

Fuck that, i get annoyed when i accidentally put a sunday game on my coupon on a saturday.

If we win it earlier then no...long term thinking here mate! Your free bet could be used to give you a quicker return haha!

16/1 for a 4 year bet are awful odds.

Not when it's Rangers to win the top league and we're likely to have 3 attempts at it.

I actually think that considering its us they're talking about us the odds are more than generous.

Really think Rangers will be subject to a takeover in the next 12 months and we might have a bit of money to spend come season after next. Biggest problem I think will be teams taking a dive against that lot from the beast end when we are back to full strength expect them to run up 10-0 score lines against the sheep and others on a regular basis in 18 months time.

Really think Rangers will be subject to a takeover in the next 12 months and we might have a bit of money to spend come season after next. Biggest problem I think will be teams taking a dive against that lot from the beast end when we are back to full strength expect them to run up 10-0 score lines against the sheep and others on a regular basis in 18 months time.

thats jusy paranoid nonsense man, rivals might hate us but they cant stand them either, its the wee man complex they've got with big teams

Biggest problem I think will be teams taking a dive against that lot from the beast end when we are back to full strength expect them to run up 10-0 score lines against the sheep and others on a regular basis in 18 months time.

That is just sheer nonsense.

Can't believe I missed this messed up, paranoid, full of shite post.

They regularly run up 9-0 scores against the mutton molesters anywies, so they'll be no change there then! In fact WVB was telling me the sheep are adding another star to their shirt for helping the paedos win another tainted title !