☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

Scottish guys supporting England that have no ties to the place are the worst cunts going

Never understood it myself :lol:

Love England but hate the national team, bit of banter rivalry as it's been for donkey years.

Mind you I hate the Scotland national team too so fuck knows what that makes me

Scottish guys supporting England that have no ties to the place are the worst cunts going

Scottish guys with no ties to England wanting England to lose are just laughable. Does England losing make Scotland better as a football team or something. Scots need to get rid of the inferiority complex and concentrate on being a proud part of the British nation. You won't hear any of the Northern Irish lads talking down England. Time to brush the chip of your shoulder.

Never understood it myself :lol:

Love England but hate the national team, bit of banter rivalry as it's been for donkey years.

Mind you I hate the Scotland national team too so fuck knows what that makes me

Pretty much the same mate

I don't hate our national team but I'm indifferent to their results, just don't have the same passion as I do for my club

Be nice if the fans in the west of Scotland reclaimed Hampden when Scotland play but the travel club has to be disbanded first