☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

Gago is supposed to be the playmaker but they shift him wider to accommodate Masch. Ever Banega would have been in but for an injury.

People criticised Maradona for taking Verón to 2010 but 'the Little Witch' could have probably turned this game by now.

Likewise Juan Roman Riquelmé.

Definitely.

Pastore was supposed to be that guy by now but it hasn't worked out.

I think it's hard to judge any team in a game like this. 11 men behind the ball, sometimes it just takes the greatest player ever to step up.

Up against a team like Switzerland or Belgium (potential knockout opponents) I reckon they'd play far better due to the greater space.

1 hour till we see a proper team play great football! 4-0 Germany.

I think Ghana will be a much tougher proposition than a toothless, ten-man Portugal.

I don't mind the Germans at all, by the way... I even put my dick in one every now and again. *

* DISCLAIMER - Not one of Die Nationalmannschaft.

I think it's hard to judge any team in a game like this. 11 men behind the ball, sometimes it just takes the greatest player ever to step up.

Up against a team like Switzerland or Belgium (potential knockout opponents) I reckon they'd play far better due to the greater space.

lololol

But Kirk Broadfoot wasny playing?

3040broadfoot.png

Possibly, can still see the Germans routing.

I would like to see them get as far as possible and, despite Tam Müller being a bit of a tit, I have him in my dreamteam first XI... but I still need to side with Argentina, regardless.

Deutschland 2 - 3 Argentina (AET) in the final would be wünderbar/magnifico.

KPB applauds his own actual anthem. Nice touch. He can't speak any type of Ghanaian.

The kind of is the archetypal wanky modern footballer (EPL nothwithstanding); retired from internationals after the last world cup.

He is only up for this game because him and his fraternal brother have a needle with each other.

"To the death," he said.

I fancy Jerome to throw him around like an empty tracksuit.