☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

By choice Moody Blue Legend, but this is the times when I miss it. I'm going over to Holland next week, so I'll have one then. I have been to the pub to watch the bigger games, Holland and England

I can't quote either and haven't been able to months and months. I'm also getting unwanted Tesco adverts coming up everywhere, but not before the site freezes. There was a neighbour of mine just died and his 70" TV will probably be taken away by the house clearers. I could have had it, but why mince my brain even more than I need to by watching totally garbage???

I can't quote either and haven't been able to months and months. I'm also getting unwanted Tesco adverts coming up everywhere, but not before the site freezes. There was a neighbour of mine just died and his 70" TV will probably be taken away by the house clearers. I could have had it, but why mince my brain even more than I need to by watching totally garbage???

Master Chef is worth the licence fee alone, Dutchy.

By choice Moody Blue Legend, but this is the times when I miss it. I'm going over to Holland next week, so I'll have one then. I have been to the pub to watch the bigger games, Holland and England

Not got a stream on the lappy?

I don't own a TV either but there is always a way to see the footy.

I only watch Rangers games on stream BMR. Too much shit coming down the line when you're on them and three matches a day sounds far too much. I booked my Holland trip a week late, that's all. <cr>(td)

Fair dos. Get Avast and Malwarebytes (free editions) and you are safe as houses. It's like having the Iranian defence guarding your PC.