That Spitting Keeper

Anyone remember the wee arbroath keeper that spat into the bears end in our last game against them.

I met the arbroath goalkeeper coach out last night where I questioned about it, he was summoned to the SFA where he lied his way through that he spat into the ground and the famous gayfield wind took it into the fans faces it was totally accidental, he also gave arbroath that story so of course it was all fully accidental and no punishment given.

Fucking filthy basted, I reported it to the polis at the time who in turn got me to report it to the match commander at half time who took my details and email address. It was explained to me that Rangers would be in touch with me in the first instance then the police would follow it up, neither things happened and the only people who actually got in touch was Arbroath who said they would treat the situation seriously and take severe punishments if found guilty.

He Defo spat at the fans. Scum!

Aye mate 100% me and the misses were stood right by it and I was going mental, I'm not one for complaining to the police etc but they came and had a word with me for shouting at the wee cunt so I explained why I was going mad and they told me to report it so I did.

Anyone remember the wee arbroath keeper that spat into the bears end in our last game against them.

I met the arbroath goalkeeper coach out last night where I questioned about it, he was summoned to the SFA where he lied his way through that he spat into the ground and the famous gayfield wind took it into the fans faces it was totally accidental, he also gave arbroath that story so of course it was all fully accidental and no punishment given.

I know when the wind blows up there it can make you bloody cold, but I didn't know it can spit at you.