Tv viewing figures

stewaj3

Imagine how shite the spl viewing figures will be next year without us hibs and hearts. The championship will be more exciting than that league. I for one cannot wait.

No Edinburgh Derbys, no rangers. Be as well just showing championship games next year.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine how shite the spl viewing figures will be next year without us hibs and hearts. The championship will be more exciting than that league. I for one cannot wait.

No Edinburgh Derbys, no rangers. Be as well just showing championship games next year.

there will be Edinburgh Derbies. but then they will be played in the Championship

League reconstruction anyone?

scottish football reconstruction is required because as it stands it's almost dead, all the turkeys voted for what's happening now..... Longmuir would have been good for the game but they shafted him big time, all predictable.

scottish football reconstruction is required because as it stands it's almost dead, all the turkeys voted for what's happening now..... Longmuir would have been good for the game but they shafted him big time, all predictable.

What's the odds on the 16 team league chat re-appearing...

What's the odds on the 16 team league chat re-appearing...

I think they will be loving it at the moment - play offs were a big success. The championship being exciting is also good for them - help to generate more interest/ sponsorship in the longer term. SPFL are on top here and loving this! As to TV contract split between the divisions, I never remember anyone here or anywhere saying it should be spread out more before we were relegated?

I think they will be loving it at the moment - play offs were a big success. The championship being exciting is also good for them - help to generate more interest/ sponsorship in the longer term. SPFL are on top here and loving this! As to TV contract split between the divisions, I never remember anyone here or anywhere saying it should be spread out more before we were relegated?

Agree re: playoffs..

Exactly who in their right mind is going to be interested in the premiership?

Hamilton, Ross county, ICT, Kilmarnock, Thistle,St Midden?

Tv companies will not want anything to do with they teams as advertising is everything.

Be interesting to see if the BBC have a championship highlights package next season. Are they really going to waste time on games like Hamilton Academical vs Ross co in front of 3 or 4 thousand or Rangers vs Hearts/Hibs in front of 40-50 thousand people at Ibrox?

This is the time when all Bears should be buying season tickets / supporting the club in any way they can.

As the teams in the Premership struggle with finances, poor attendances, and now with a fuck all SPL, we should be consolidating our status and strength so when we get back to the top, we will be stronger than anyone.

Build now Bears, the time is ripe for dominance.

If we sit and argue amongst ourselves and dont take this opportunity - we might not get another.

If the Hivs and hertz fans support their clubs in numbers, wouldn't the Championship have higher average attendances than the SPL ?

Going to be interesting how the media handle this,if they don't cover more Championship games then they'll be no one in Edinburgh watching te telly

Difference was then the leagues outside the SPL were not generating most of the viewing figures.

Don't worry. I'm sure the usual suspects of the BBC, Snyde ,Spiers Cosgrove etc will be waxing lyrical about their new favourite teams. No doubt the Dundee shitehole derby will be likened to the Milan derby, the wee ride Hartley to Guardiola and the Lanarkshire & highland derbies will be the greatest sporting spectacles on earth. The icing on the cake would be for the beasts to be pumped in one of the qualifiers. Their attendances really would make them a laughing stock.