Kenny Miller Officially Signed

You talk in riddles. Difficult to decipher your Rangers hating bullshit at times. I won't bother in future as you aren't worth the effort. Return to your rock.

Talk in riddles? The original post, that you referred to, was as clear as crystal.

Maybe you should enrol in an English class rather than take your frustrations out on me.

Have a great day.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can just about come to terms with Miller, as long as he's paired with one of the younger lads, and we play it on the ground. He's a good pro and a good influence. As for Boyd, bring him back and you can say goodbye to people like Clark and Gallagher. One retro step too many!

Would anyone seriously want to be heading into the SPL with Miller, Boyd and Daly as our preferred strikers? Probably fine to get us out of the championship, but we'd be lucky to get a another season out of each of them, no matter what contract they're on. If we sign Boyd as well, this will make me worry that McCoist's only aim wass to get us into the SPL. Then he could claim massive credit for it, quit, and leave a fucking mess for whoever takes over. Ask David Moyes.