Kenny Miller Officially Signed

He has balls of steel, remember before he signed last time around, "you can stick your Kenny Miller up your arse" was chanted long and loud and often, he still came and done the biz, lets see how much gas is left in the tank this time around, plenty I hope.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller commented: “I am thrilled to return to Rangers for a third time. I have enjoyed so much success at this great football club and I am determined to repeat it again next season and beyond.

“Rangers is a special football club and we are on the rise again and I want to play my part as we look to get back to the top of Scottish football. I had a number of offers once I left Vancouver but I had my heart set on returning to Ibrox and I can’t wait to get started again.”

Rangers Manager Ally McCoist: “We are delighted to welcome Kenny back to Ibrox. He was a terrific player for us in the past, especially his second spell at Rangers, and we have won many trophies together.

“Kenny brings experience and pace to our forward line and will be a great influence on our younger players at Murray Park. He is a top class footballer and we look forward to seeing him in a Rangers jersey once again as we look to secure promotion to the top flight next season.”

Not too disappointed with this, Kenny Miller is decent lad and gives 100% everywhere he goes, if he gives us 100% we can't complain, he'll still have a decent amount of ability in him, probably a better option than Daly at the moment (tu)

I'd love to see Miller and Clarke up front, with Gallagher stepping in for either of them throughout the season. If that's how we line up it could be a good move, but if Ally persists with the long ball to Daly it'll be another year of turgid shite. Who knows, I'm open to Kenny returning as he'll always provide an out ball, a ball that's slipped in behind or knocked over the defence to run onto, rather than lumped to Daly.

Welcome back Kenny, one year deal with an option of another is a good deal. Any doubters should read Alex McDonalds book when he was manager of hearts you cannot get out of this league with youth. Experience is required.

Decades ago though, football isn't a constant that never changes. I'm sure the right youths could get out of this league. I've nothing against Kenny signing though, in my opinion he'll improve our style of play and make it more exciting

Miller a great signing under the circumstances we're in.Always gives mobility and a born winner who always tries 100%.He'll be motivated to prove he is'nt over the hill and always good for a goal.Think he'll also raise everyone elses game too as he knows what it's like to play at the highest level for the Real Rangers.