Rangers fans who are scared of Hibs and Hearts

I honestly never thought I'd see the day that Rangers fans are worried that we may not win the league because of competition from Hibs and Hearts. Have spoke to many people who are genuinely concerned about them this season.

Hibs are utter pish, they won something like one game in their last twelve and they have got rid of a significant amount of their players. They are a club in crisis. There is no way they will get out of the mess they are in to go on and win the Championship next season.

As far as Hearts go, we played them in the youth cup final not too long ago. Our youth team beat their youth team which featured SEVEN of their first team players. Just saying.

There are way too many negative bastards out there. Remember who we are, WE ARE RANGERS. We fear no one and next season we will put these cunts back in their place.

No surrender!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't fear any of them....in fact I fear Falkirk alot more than the two of them.

They will be, as quoted above be panicking alot more and rightly so. We will have the glorious pleasure of hammering them next season and boy they will know about it.

Sing your hearts out whilst you do it (pardon the pun) because they are (and they know it) fearing it.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

I think any negativity stems from a lack of faith in our manager rather than any fear of the Edinburgh teams. We are more afraid of bad tactics and a dour negative mindset than any opposition team or player.

Dour negative mindset? Is that the manager or the posters on here?

Doubt you'll find anyone scared of Hearts or Hibs.

Rangers fans scared of our managers lack of managerial ability, now that's a whole different story.

I would have thought so to. It is the case though, not so much with folk on here, but with people I know and have spoken to. They speak more about Hibs and Hearts than they do McCoist.

Even with McCoist as our manager, we'll win the league with ease.

I would have thought so to. It is the case though, not so much with folk on here, but with people I know and have spoken to. They speak more about Hibs and Hearts than they do McCoist.

Even with McCoist as our manager, we'll win the league with ease.

We'll win the league by about 10 points, although don't be surprised if it's a lot closer because we drop stupid points here and there.

I think any negativity stems from a lack of faith in our manager rather than any fear of the Edinburgh teams. We are more afraid of bad tactics and a dour negative mindset than any opposition team or player.

Don’t really understand that argument? Are the gaffers at Hibs and Hearts any better Robbie Nielson and Terry (four times sacked) Butcher?

Don’t forget 6-4-0 Levein is backing Nielson as well.

Don’t really understand that argument? Are the gaffers at Hibs and Hearts any better Robbie Nielson and Terry (four times sacked) Butcher?

You don't understand much by the looks of it mate.

Thankfully, most of the forum agree with me regarding McCoists lack of ability. (tu)

That must make you right then? There's a good reason that in our 142 years we have been so successful IMO, it's the fact we've only had 16 managers (18 if you include the two spells fae Jock Wallace and Walter Smith). I'm all for letting McCoist guide as back to the top league and then I'll judge him, but only then. Loyalty is a two way street in my book, he's gave my team his and deserves mine in return. Might not be popular with "most on the forum" but what's you gonnae do about removing him? Your constant ally out patters tired. Aw aye, and I'm all for the boycott, lol.

I think that some are unsure about our ability to dominate games and be an attacking threat through out the game. Maybe they base this on our ability to allow teams to get back in to games and scraping wins at the end. This level is one step up and this Rangers manager makes people think it may be a level to high for him. After all, he did say that he thought the boys played well in some games when everyone could see we were woeful; these kind of utterances do not inspire confidence from the fans.

We will all soon find out but I think we are in for some poor performances and very scrappy wins next season, we will win the league but confidence will be even lower with the fan base.

Teams did not fear us last season, why would they fear us now?

I don't think Butcher is a particularly good manager and i know nothing of the Hertz manager but my point is we have a squad easily good enough to walk this league but Ally installs the idea we need to go one up front and deploy holding mids against part time players and grind them down after 80-85mins. What will he do against the opposition next season? He's already talked about being "worried" about Hivs despite our clearly better squad. If the op is addressed to anybody it should be Ally and find out what worrys him so much about them.

You'd need to be pretty stupid not to treat them as a serious threat, they're coming down a division we're of course coming up a division.

Hearts may be worse than they were this season however Hibs have previous in this division, indeed their fans seemed to prefer it.

I don't think Butcher is a particularly good manager and i know nothing of the Hertz manager but my point is we have a squad easily good enough to walk this league but Ally installs the idea we need to go one up front and deploy holding mids against part time players and grind them down after 80-85mins. What will he do against the opposition next season? He's already talked about being "worried" about Hivs despite our clearly better squad. If the op is addressed to anybody it should be Ally and find out what worrys him so much about them.

To be fair Ally is hardly likely to come out and say Hibs are pish and we will smash them 10-0 next season that would only light a fire under them as I expect them and Hearts will raise their game big time against us next season. Also the reason Rangers have been so defensive is our back 4 are dire (Wallace excluded) if we had gone with 4-4-2 much of the time last season we would have lost a lot more goals. That’s one area I will criticise Ally for not fixing last summer.