PES 2015

The Godfather

It's what they do every time they have serious competiton for a game. They also have previous for copying features from competitors games and have been done in court for price-fixing, amongst other things.

Getting there arses handed to them by 2K sports NFL 2K series ---> Buy exclusive NFL rights for $300m

Pro Evo 3,4,5,6 beating their FIFA series ---> FIFA 08 (I think) copies tons of stuff from PES.

NBA 2K beats NBA Live ---> Attempts to buy exclusive NBA rights, but NBA refuses.

The one that pisses me off most strangely is the fact they wanted to get into the tennis video games market, can't compete with 2K's brilliant Topspin series, so they buy the exclusive rights to Wimbledon, not any of the other slams, just Wimbledon, then proceed to release exactly 2 completely shite tennis games in about 6 years.

Hairy-handed, ham-fisted, back-handers.

Pro Evo 4 is still my favourite football game ever, so if Pro Evo can come back to the glory days and actually give me a viable option to Fifa, i'll def be checking it out.

Think it's too late now FIFA is the vast majority's game of choice and with the licence issue PES has and with EA now making leaps and bounds in authenticity in each league it will be tough.

Also online has been a disaster on PES since PS3/360 and most people now play solely online.

:lol: that video shows nothing, that suff and Adam wank over anything it's cringe

Are you kidding? The defender is moving into positions to receive the ball away from the attacker... I know AI is not high on the list for Fifa players but it has been for a long time for PES players....This year the AI will be on a different level to what weve been served up by both games for the past 6 or 7 years.

Seen a few videos from Gamescom and will obviously have to try out the demos first,but I've liked what I've seen so far. Haven't bought Pro since 2011 so hopefully this year I'll be going back,the licencing issue has never bothered me after all its the gameplay that matters most.

http://uk.ign.com/vi...rtugal-vs-spain

Everything I hate about current gen PES is in that match.

Second Costa goal is horrible :lol:

100 mph arcade pish

Stick to over the top through balls in Fifa then mate. Maybe next year PES will entice you...Probably not though you love those licenses too much and that defence AI :)

This year PES is for the people that grew up with ISS & PES and for us guys it's looking great.

Is that Benzema playing a Real Madrid legends match in 30 years?

Naw Benzema is no spring chicken anymore no matter how young he looks in Fifa....

BvMKjNGIUAAQGsd.jpg

reu_19852281.jpg

gUuuU5.jpg

As i said who needs to be spending millions of dollars...

BvMMG86IYAEgu_Y.jpg

BvMRDRrIMAAMKQl.jpg

BvMTgRFIcAABXmr.jpg

On point! And that's off screen :P Those millions could of been spent on AI :(

That pes video hasn't gotten my hopes up, goalkeepers still look like retards and the shooting still looks poor, will have to wait and try it myself before I make a judgement though

Too many people have played the game now and thought it was amazing. It's a completely different situation from last year after Gamescom and still plenty of dev time left :)

This guy is ranked 5th in the World at Fifa....

https://twitter.com/TerranceDware

I'm back from #gamescom2014 and I am in shock. I have been a Fifa player for over 20 years, but by god, #PES2015 is better than #FIFA15

It's very good. PES feels like it has been reinvented on PS4, Fifa felt like it had been tweaked

@Vijay_Rajan1 you play a more authentic back to basics game of football on #PES2015 than on #FIFA15

@BrownBen11 unbelievable. So realistic. Stats play a huge part in what the A.I does

I think that is enough about #PES2015 for now. It's really REALLY good. Best footie game in a long time. Ok no more PES tweets

I'll hold fire on buying the game until it's released and wait for the reviews. Been burned far too many times in recent years by PES. Although, even then, unless I'm absolutely enraged by something with Fifa I might just settle for that because I'll have played it for 2 months by the time PES is out!