The Official Let's All Laugh at England Thread

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy scenario here, but what if you know taigs that supporting the argies and taigs that are supporting Germany and then they play each other ? Do you switch off the tele, wrap yourself in a union jack and just sing God save the Queen ?

Being a Rangers fan...You do this anyway! I'd just turn the TV off if i was you...Tell your taigy pals to go fuick themselves.

Most Scottish people don't sing that cringy pish

We need a referendum on the national anthem

I vote Scotland The Brave, much more apt and less jacobitey

WTF?? Since when was the national anthem called Power of Scotland

Power of Scotland is the new Taig pish due to their tartan top...You guys are obviously in bed with the tartan tadgers this world cup (Jacobites and Taigs) hence Power of Scotland...

Anycunt thats playing England and want Argentina to win the world cup....You couldnae make it up! It's like im on fucking Kerrydale...Dirty bastards

Just the taigs aye?

We're talking about fitba here nothing else

Aye the taigs are football fans who hate the English and love the Argentinians due to what is going on right now. No point in saying your just talking about football...Football is far deeper than just whats on the pitch. Football is tribal...it's built on hatred...The love in with hating the English is not for me and supporting Argentina is certainly not for me (Grandad fought in the Falklands war) You clearly cannot see where im coming from so no point in continuing this. You get on with supporting Britain's enemy and i'l want Britains only team in the WC to do well.

Aye the taigs are football fans who hate the English and love the Argentinians due to what is going on right now. No point in saying your just talking about football...Football is far deeper than just whats on the pitch. Football is tribal...it's built on hatred...The love in with hating the English is not for me and supporting Argentina is certainly not for me. You clearly cannot see where im coming from so no point in continuing this.

Just in the door there! Anyone know what the England score was?

Aye the taigs are football fans who hate the English and love the Argentinians due to what is going on right now. No point in saying your just talking about football...Football is far deeper than just whats on the pitch. Football is tribal...it's built on hatred...The love in with hating the English is not for me and supporting Argentina is certainly not for me (Grandad fought in the Falklands war) You clearly cannot see where im coming from so no point in continuing this.

If you read anything I've actually said about England, hate hasn't been mentioned

You must be about 10 if your Grandad fought in the Falklands so I'll forgive you for talking shite this one time